Monday, July 12, 2010

My Pink Lantern Rin

Thank you everyone for such a lovely grand opening!  Wasn't the blog hop just phenomenal?!?  I really appreciate all the hard work and support everyone has given me.  The blog hop winners were announced yesterday, so if you haven't already, please check the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see if you won. 

I was inspired by Laurel's card and decided to paper piece Rin a cute little outfit together.  I am just loving this Olivia paper.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, MS Border Punch, and Copics

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!  It's back to work for me...and are you ready for hometown dates?!?  I heart Chris...though he's a bit more shy then the others. :)

23 comments:

  1. Ohh she is so PRETTY, great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper piecing and all of the elements on this card, Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper piecing! Very pretty!

    I am really liking Roberto, should be a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is such a pretty card Sparkle! Love her paper-pieced kimono! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Sparkle! The paper piecing is perfect as are the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so impressive Sparkle! you do such fabulous cards and now I love your stamps! they are darling! so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. The paper-piecing is perfect. Love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, Sparkle. The use of that paper is wonderful and all that happy pink! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Sparkle! Loving the colour combo and tthe gorgeous image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your paper piecing! Such a pretty pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's my favorite! Love your paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your paper piecing looks awesome! I love that new dp too:) I'm not looking forward to next week with the Bachelor and whatever goes down with Frank. I think he's going to break her heart:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new stamps. I'm loving everything I see. This card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute card! love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SHE is just adorable! Beautiful card and wonderful colors/flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww....your card is adorable sparkle! Your image is too cute and I love the way you blended in the paper piecing!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh,,, seriously, you images ROCK!!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks