Friday, July 2, 2010

My Design Team and Scooter Chloe Sneak Peek

*This is my 2nd post for today. Please scroll down to see my TGF Farm Fresh Friday card!*

Today, I am excited to announce my lovely and talented Design Team with you. All next week you will learn a bit more about them and get to see their wonderful sneak peeks on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog.

Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Stephanie Kraft - DT Coordinator

Here's a sneak peek at Scooter Chloe.  Isn't she just adorable?!?  I wish I owned a hot pink scooter, lol.   Sadly, this is the very last of my Sassafras Lollipop paper.  But happy to use the fun and bright colors with Chloe.

Paper: Sassafras Lollipop
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Tomorrow I am sponsoring Sketch Saturday, so don't forget to come check it out and play along with us!  Everyone have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  And those traveling for the US holiday, please be safe!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colour combo and the super fun image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute image Sparkle! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. The images for your stamps are all so cute. Congrats to your new DT! Looking forward to meeting them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sparkle,
    What a beautiful, beautiful card!!!! Your image is adorable and the buttons are the perfect embellishment! Congratulations to your new DT as well!
    Big Hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she is SUPER cute!! Congrats again on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee her; she is adorable!

    I have and LOVE that Sassafras paper too. I think I'm hoarding mine thought as I've only used it for one card. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the wonderful ladies you chose as your DT!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink scooter. A fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea!! Scooter "Girl"! Nice to know her name. Heehee!

    What a GREAT DT!! Those ladies pack some serious talent.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you and you new endeavor that is awesome gf! This image is too adorable and those bold buttons are perfect! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun image Sparkle!!!
    love all the buttons!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is beautiful, so love this sweet new image, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chloe is rockin the pink skooter!!!! Soooooo cute SparKle!Happy 4th! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm over the moon! And I LOVE that scooter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Sparkle! Love the bright colors, fun image and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found you out in blog land. Love this colorful card and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. an absolutely lovely card! the image is adorable! glad you're back! wish it was sunny for you! enjoy your 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy moly! This is so CUTE!! I really love this card!! The colors are so eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks