Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge #78 - Color Challenge

This week's challenge is a color challenge. Don't forget to check out the Little Paper Shop blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I know you can't really have a green owl and a pink mushroom. But I had fun with this challenge. A great way to use up scraps that I've had sitting around for awhile.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Pearls, EK Success Border Punch, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Copics

Everyone have a fabulous Monday!  It's back to work for me...and then vacation time!  I'm gonna miss the Men Tell All tonight...so no spoilers.  I'm interested in what Justin will say.  Better watch out for Rated R, lol.

24 comments:

  1. So cute, love the green owl and pink mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. I love the color combo and the pink mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as cute as this is, there SHOULD be green owls and pink mushrooms. Adorable!

    Have a fabulous vacation, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the textures you have added - the flower, the button and the jute thread! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! LOVE those colors together and that pretty flower is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colors you chose! and she's such a lovely image!
    Happy Monday :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty color combo and sweet image!
    Love the big flower!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ver pretty card. I think your pink mushroom looks great!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Pink mushroom, green owl... Why not? Anyhting is possible in our stamping world!Plus, it looks so cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely card! The color combo is really nice. TFS Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! The colors are so soft and pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute card and you colored her so wonderfully! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card with that beautifully colored image! Such a happy color combo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute! I think the green owl and pink mushroom are adorable:) I'm off to watch the Men Tell All!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is adorable...I love how you cropped the image to get a little more focus on the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sparkle this is so gorgeous, loving the image you used and fab colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks