Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Paper Shop Blog Hop and LPSC76 - Distressing Challenge

*This is my 2nd post for today.  Click here or scroll down for my Sparkle Creations post.  Thanks.*

Welcome to the Little Paper Shop Blog hop! To start at the beginning of the blog hop, please go the LPS blog. If that's where you came from, then you're right on track.

Today's challenge is distressing.  I decided to do some paper edge distressing and did almost all of the edges of my designer paper.  We're also showcasing a new set, You Might Be Old, which will be available tomorrow.  I also used Eat, Sleep, and Stamp Sketch #91 for this.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Nestabilities, Copics, Prima Flowers, Pearls, PTI Butons, and Crystal Stickles

For the blog hop, there is a $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs today to the LPS store to one random participant that comments on ALL of the DT members blogs. Check them out and leave a comment for your chance to win.  For this week's challenge, the prize is Jena and Hank digi. 

And just in case there are any broken links or you get lost along the way, here are all the participants for the blog hop.


I hope you all have a great Monday!  Now it's time to head over to {Joy's blog!}

35 comments:

  1. She's Cute, but I didn't think mermaids grew older.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - always a fan of distressing to add texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture, and she is so PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - does this mean I am not old if I haven't grown a tail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card! love how you distressed the edges and that image is too cute! have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! The distressing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The distressing you did looks fantastic! The image is really sweet too. I am curious though...about the end of that sentiment! LOL

    Hope you have a great week, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, those dp's are great. Hev:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is super cute! I love the use of the mermaid with this sentiment! FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, love the paper you used!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card - love the edges and the combination of dp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgoeus Sparkle! I really love this Jena and the paper you teamed her with. Awesome layout too - love your distressing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Sparkle! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great color combinations - love the blues. Great card. TFS
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty- love your distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute!!! love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute... I'm hoarding that paper, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! That mermaid is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is sooo cute, love your coloring! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card--great distressing and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! Really like the colors and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH so cute Sparkle!! I love the colors you used as well as the papers!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness Sparkle!!! Your card is super cute and soooooo beautiful!!!! The distressed edges look awesome and the image is so cute too...love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card, and I love your distressing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet! Love the distressing and the bold flower. I just want to know what the sentiment says on the inside, lol. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE it...all the distressing is GREAT...what? No stitching?!

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is super cute!!! great distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet card!!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card. I love the distressing, and the mermaid is just adorable! Thanks for the chance to win in your blog hop. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is beautiful... and that edge distressing is fab! I love edge distressing... but for some reason I just do not get it, every time I try it just doesn't look right!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute. Your distressing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sweet image and I love your distressing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks