Friday, July 2, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - SEW Random Challenge

Today's challenge is sewing!  Use any stitching/sewing method and incorporate this in at least two layers of paper.  Don't forget to check out The Greeting Farm blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

I made this card while raiding Shaela's supplies! I really appreciate her having me over while I was in Vegas for work. We had a great time hanging out and crafting!  I also used a flipped version of Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #118 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
EK Success Border Punch, Prima Flowers, Buttons, and Copics

I hope you all have a great Friday!  I'm finally home from Las Vegas...so trying to catch up with everything!

24 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Sparkle! I love the patterned papers you've used and that image is just too sweet! I love carousals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle this is so darn cute! loving the fun image and the gorgeous mix of colours! Beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!! Great work esp since you created it at someone elses home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable - you are the queen of the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image! Those two are adorable and I love the colors you've chosen too. That paper's great, I really need to pull out my stash of papers and use them up. I'm getting tired of being a hoarder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a cute card! Love this image! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! Love the fun carousel image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, congrats on your new company too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, love all of the stitching and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cute cute! And elegant at the same time! Have a great weekend, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh FABULOUS, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always. Glad you had fun in Vegas. I'll send you some of our nice weather, we are heading into a heatwave this weekend. Yeah for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home! I'm glad you had fun with Shaela.

    Cute card. Tis FFF challenge is perfect to use my new sewing machine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of the papers! And the sewing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you can raid my supplies anytime... and I'll expect you to return the favor the next time I'm up in Seattle! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks