Thursday, July 22, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - Don't Forget to Floss Challenge

This week's challenge is to use Embroidery Floss on your card or project.  Don't forget to check out The Greeting Farm blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

It's Jessica's birthday today!  So, we thought it would be fun to do a surprise blog hop for her!  If you came from Sandra's blog, you're right on track!  I hope she has a wonderful day and a fabulous celebration!  For the full list of the blog hop participants, please check out the Club Anya and Friends blog


Today is also a bittersweet day for me, as this is my last Critter Crew card.  Next week we're off because of the huge TGF anniversary release, but I will be participating in the anniversary blog hop and that will be my last day on the farm.  But this doesn't mean goodbye...I will definitely still be loitering the farm, lol.  It'll be really hard for Marie and Jess to fully get rid of me. :) 

Irvin is my most absolute favorite of all, so I decided to use him today.  And just because it was more fitting, I thought using the Club Anya and Friends Sketch from last Saturday.  Only I changed it to a regular card size and did not keep it a square card. 



Of course we can't have a birthday celebration without PRIZES!  There will be a prize given to one random commenter on the Club Anya and Friends blog.  All you have to do is tell Jess happy birthday!

The prize is Creeper Monday and Creeper Wednesday.  You have until Sunday night at 8:00pm CST to get your comment in and Amy will announce the winner on Monday.

Now it's time to go to {Amber's blog}!  Everyone have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

49 comments:

  1. Awww...he's a cutie! Love the fun bright colors! What a fabulous birthday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOO Cute and FUN!!! Just LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sparkle. That is a darling image. Thanks for playing along with the Saturday sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my! what a cute card! Jessica is going to love it!
    i'm sure you'll be loitering the farm as you say. how can you not?! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely FLOOREd w/ this team. I don't know how I'm gonna let you guys go...I do know one thing-this is the best surprise ever! Thank you SO SO much-I'm just so happy. Your card is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card - and such a nice idea to include a blog hop for Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look tha Irvin card...
    Don't go very far... we'll missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, he´s a cutie and your card is as well. Love the colours and the colouring.
    Hugs from Annika in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab birthdaycard!! All the bright colours are so refreshing!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable image, it's no wonder that it is a favorite of yours! You've done amazing work on the Critter Crew and I'm sure it's very hard to say good-bye to the gals. Like you said, though, you'll be hanging out and so the ties aren't completely cut. You all are so nice to surprise Jessica with a blog hop. I'm sure she truly appreciated your thoughtfulness!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. You've done a wonderful job on the critter crew and I've enjoyed seeing each and every one of your cards for the Farm. I'm sure they will miss you.

    Enjoy your Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so sweet Sparkle! The Critter Crew will not be the same without your work. :( See you at the Farm, happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Love your Critter creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a CUTIE !!!!

    Happy Bday to your frind Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww, this is sooooooooo CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big smile, your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at this cutie! Love this card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sparkle,

    Your ability to choose cool papers together and the way you can use colors never ceases to amaze me your creations are all inspirations!!! I love this card and the bright colors with the black and white really make it POP great job this week girl!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all your great card inspirations! We will miss your sparkle! Happy birthday Jess! Thanks for all the hard work the DT puts into inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how CUTE!!!! Love the papers you paired with this sweet owl!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. I love all the bright colors you used and tied them all together. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable card! i've always enjoyed your critter cards...glad to hear you'll still be "loitering" the farm!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I totally love this! The colors really pop and your handmade flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute owl and great color combo too!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great hop your card is bright and fun. Happy birthday Jess :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh he is just so adorable!!! LOVE the fun colors you used! I will miss your Critter Crew creations:( You always rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a fabulous card, sparkle. i always love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  29. He is just too cute! Love all of the color you have managed to put into one little card.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute Sparkle - great colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, if this does not make for a happy Birthday card I don't know what would... It is just soooo happy and the colors just tell you that. I love it. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  32. beautiful card, i love all the funky colours and the sweet image!
    Happy bday Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your cards....HB Jess

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card. I love the embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Irvin is playing Jess a birthday tune! How cute! Love the layout and the bright colors.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks