Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthdays are the Best with Scooter Chloe

Just a reminder, everything in the store is 10% off through August 1st.  The code is VAC10SALE.  You can click here to buy stamps now!

You can't ever have too many birthday cards, right? Honestly, it never really seems like I ever really have any, lol. Usually, I'm making them and then just mailing them right now.  I love making her scooter pink and this paper pack just went so well with it!  I also used ESS Sketch #93 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Rhinestones, and Copics

Everyone have a great Thursday!  I don't have a card for tomorrow since Critter Crew is off, but I do have posts for the rest of the weekend!

21 comments:

  1. what a cool image! love how you colored it and the scooter is too cute! great card! happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday cards are my favorite cards to make! Chloe is so cute in pink, I'll have to ink mine up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love her scooter and the paper piecing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, you do pink so very well. This is fabulous. Great image and I really like the paper you chose as well. Hope you are having an awesome time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love how the scooter in outside the circle. Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I just love the colors and the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun paper piecing for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card...I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The plaid paper is very fun. I like how you paper pieced the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Sparkle, this is FREAKIN' Adorable!! I love all the pink and plaid! Love the paper pieced scarf too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is bright and fun! I like the paper peiced scarf.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Love Scooter Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!!!! Sparkle, Chloe NEEDS to be on a sport bike!!! that would be so cool!!! crotch rocket all the way..that's what I ride...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very FUN! Love how you have the wheel popping out of the circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks