Thursday, July 8, 2010

All Boy Surfing Oliver

Just a quick reminder...the store opens on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at midnight Eastern Time. We're having a huge blog hop filled with prizes, so you won't want to miss out this weekend!

I also wanted to let you all know that the {Shipping} and {FAQs} links have been updated on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog.  As for shipping, I can fit 8 stamps into the small priority box or envelope.  Anything more then that, it's gonna have to go into the bigger box or you can choose First Class if it doesn't weigh over the mailing limit.  I am running a special this weekend for the grand opening so this will be excluded from that, but typically if you choose to ship First Class, I will not be responsible for your package after it has been mailed.

Here's another card with Surfing Oliver.  Isn't he just adorable?!?  I love the rustic summer look of lazy days at the beach.  I wish summer would stay here forever.

Paper: Basic Grey Acharia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, sentiment is PTI
Nestabilities, Copics, Twine, and PTI Buttons

Today is a glorious day! Big Brother starts tonight!  Come check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see another sneak peek of Lantern Rin from Simonne.  Also, check out Aki's blog to see what she made with Lantern Rin and what she made with Surfing Oliver.

31 comments:

  1. I love this surfer boy! He looks so happy! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sparkle, your stamps are all so gorgeous.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! Great stamps, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surfing Oliver looks fabulous and ready to walk off the card to jump into the ocean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sparks, love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the paper and colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Loved all the new stamps you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Can't wait for the grand opening!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the new stamps, can't wait until they are on sale. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this little dude is soooo cute!! awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I am on a spending halt for the summer, your stamp images look amazing, not too cutesy and lots of variety. I will miss your grand opening as it is my 50th birthday (oh I do feel old) and will be spending it with family. Good luck and I am sure in the fall I will be purchasing some of your stamps lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a perfect boy card with those colors and dp! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww he is SO darling! Great card and looks FAB on Kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie! And I agree with you, today is going to be glorious! LOL Can't wait for tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card! I really like the earthy colors with him!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute. I love your button placement and how you did him half on the circle and partway off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how you made the image extend past the circle panel. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is just darling Sparkle, love Oliver! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a great card! love this boy card! he is so ready to surf and enjoy the sun! love the sentiment too! have a great weekend! so glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute - MUST get a paypal account ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this little guy, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kowabunga dude! This card so rocks! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! Makes me want to hit the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Oliver and his surfboard! what a fun card! Great color combo, perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks