Saturday, June 19, 2010

Raise the Bar Challenge #23 - Special Guy

This week's challenge is to make a card for a special guy. Don't forget to check out the Raise the Bar blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

Sadly, today is my last day as a Bartender. With the reveal of my secret project next week, you will see how busy I am going to be. :) I have enjoyed my time with this lovely group of ladies and I have never laughed so hard! Gotta love the movie themed week! Wink, wink. You ladies will be greatly missed!

Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is PTI
CTMH Bigger Brads, Copics, BG Buttons, Twine, EK Success Border Punch


Since it's Father's Day tomorrow, here is the card I made for my dad. This is actually what my dad looks like when he's out doing yard work. I've always bought my dad a tie, but since he's retired now, I guess I'll have to start buying him socks, lol.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Since I was just home, I'm staying in town this weekend. Will probably just clean, craft, and do laundry today.

28 comments:

  1. Very cute! Perfect for your dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, sparkle! love your new blog design! Can't wait for you to reveal your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, sparkle...this is fabulous! love the dad cut-out that looks like grass...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sparkle

    this is fantastic, that mowed bit of lawn is just genuis what a great card!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow such a fabulous card Sparkle...love the grass sentiment.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole layout of the card; especially the grass cut out. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Sparkle. That cut grass is sweet.

    Ooohhh...looking forward to the reveal of your secret project! *Ü*

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the border and the little lawn mower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Your dad is sure to love it. Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card - I love the cutout "dad" that looks like grass - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable! Love that grass cut out too. Hope your weekend is relaxing and you find time to craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, your dad will love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love how you found a little lawn mower to put on there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, how cute! I love the cut out Dad lawn! So fun :)
    Enjoy your quiet weekend at home!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Love the sketch, and wonderful coloring! Love the look of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle... This is just amazing! I LOVE your colouring and the lawn is perfect!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute Sparkle, love the little mower!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card & I'm soo looking forward to your reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love the lawn mower and lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww...this is so cute. I'm sure your dad loved it!

    Sad that it's your last Bartender post, but I'm excited for the special project!!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sparkle, this is SO cute and so creative! I love it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks