Tuesday, June 15, 2010

High School Reunion and Little Ones

Only half of my high school core group came, but it was great to see the ones who came. Here is Nicci, me, and Jessie. Nicci was my best friend in high school. Of course being teens, we let petty things ruin our friendship, but it was so nice to see her and catch up.


The next picture is of me and Dani. We both belonged to different clicks, but had a few classes together. We use to cruise the mall and eat dessert at Applebee's!


This is me, Brent, Scot, and Christine. Scot was my first real boyfriend, but is now a close friend and just like a brother to me. Christine is my cousin and her and Scot are really happy together! It's nice to actually have Scot be a part of the family.


I forget that we haven't seen all of these people in years and they don't know that Scot and I are still friends. So of course they ask if it's weird and they avoided talking about Scot around Brent. But actually, Brent and Scot get along really well. :) Both are twins and love sports like no other.


This is me, Lana, Valerie, and Amber. I was surprised by how many people still hold on to those old high school grudges. I haven't lived at home in so long, I was just happy to see everyone. I was also really sad to hear that one of my good childhood friends had become schizophrenic and was institutionalized.

Most of the people who I wanted to see and didn't get to see still around in the area, so I might have to make a special trip to Portland just to see friends. It's hard not to get wrapped up seeing all of mine and Brent's family while we're in town.


And of course I have to post pictures of me and the little ones. I just adore my little brother and sister. I just love this picture of me and Emily! And you can see Michael's hand because he wants a turn too, lol. I wish I saw them much more often.


Isn't he just the most darling little man you've ever seen? I could just cuddle with him all day. :) Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

29 comments:

  1. Such great pics! Glad you had a fab time at your reunion. Your lil sibs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Sparkle, Emily and Michael are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! Your little brother and sister are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, especially of you with the babies.

    Man, I'm so glad that high school is over. I don't envy my daughter one bit still having to go through all that drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had such a great time at your reunion. It's a good opportunity to really realize how much (most of) you have grown since graduating! I think it's awesome that you are such good friends with your first boyfriend.

    Your little brother and sister are absolutely adorable!

    Thanks for sharing a peek into your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Sparkle...Thanks for sharing and your little family members are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot fun! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love looking at pics:) Looks like you had a great time! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting us take a peek at the reunion. The 10 year was kind of strange to me. There were still those cliques and grudges like you said, but it was fun to see everyone all the same. The 20 year was much better, people did still hang out with their familiar crowd, but there was much more mingling amongst everyone. A lot of people had finally "grown up" by then. Right after our 20 year (two years ago) a whole bunch of us joined Facebook. I chat with people that I didn't know very well in school almost daily now. :)

    Little Emily and Michael are so darling! It's so cute to see them and how much they adore their big sister. Happy Tuesday back atcha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun. It is funny how much some are still hung up on High School drama even 10 years later. I am hoping by my 20th they've grown up.
    Your sis and bro are also too cute, and growing so much since you last posted!!
    Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a fun time! yeah... some of my hs friends are still "stuck" in high school maturity-wise. I keep in touch with my close friends and that's good enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet, sweet photos Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a good time at the reunion! Emily and Michael have grown sooo much! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like you had a lot of fun, and the pictures are brilliant. Emily and Michael are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like everyone had a blast! great pics you took. you can make a scrapbook now...lol! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sparkle! Looks like good times reuniting with old friends. Great pics... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pics!! I like a lot of my HS friends but my JH, most I can do without. I don't mind them or hold grudges against them but I don't see why I'd want to add them to my FB now when back in the days I didn't exist to them :P I use to have 37 ppl pending but finally cleared up my list ha ha...

    Cute little ones too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sounds like you had a great time! :) Love the pics of you with your siblings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you had a great time, Sparkle! Thanks for sharing these great pics! The kiddos are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your past is apart of what you've become today, so it's intersting how people tiptoe around certain situations. I think it's great that you still keep in touch with your ex who has become a close friend! You looked great that night Sparkle.

    Ughh... my 10 year is coming up next year. That should be interesting. I can't say that I'm looking forward to mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your littles are soo cute!! Aren't reunions fun! Are they holding cupcakes? LOL Too funny! Great pics Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun reunion! :) That's awesome that you went. I didn't bother going to my 10 year and my 15 year is this year (if we have anything organized). I'm one of those people who still hasn't gotten over one of those HS grudges. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, it is disturbing how people DON'T change from high school. I found the same when I went to my first HS reunion and have never gone to one since. Ridiculous really. I've kept in touch with my true friends, so that's what counts. It is an interesting experience, though. Looks like you had a good time. And, yes, your little sister and brother are the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks