Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jade

Tomorrow is my friend Kari's birthday and here is the card I made her. Jade doesn't look anything like Kari, but just thought she would like this fun and bright card. I wasn't really going for the wonder woman look with the blue and red, but I still love how her outfit turned out. I also used Unscripted Sketches #57.

Paper: Sassafras Applejack
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Pearls, Copics, PTI Buttons, Twine, Sassafras Flower


I had a fabulous trip home! It's always a ton of fun seeing all of my siblings. Em and Michael are getting so big! The reunion was a lot of fun and it was great to see some of my high school friends who I haven't seen in years. I don't have my USB cable as I'm typing this...so I will post pictures tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me! And Bachelorette is on tonight!

31 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so pretty! Love what she's wearing! :)

    Glad you had a great trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a great trip home! Can't wait to see some pictures.

    Your card is gorgeous! Love those colors!! And that flower...it looks like canvas? I was wandering around in Archiver's yesterday and kept seeing canvas embellishments. I think it adds a nice texture and must be the next up and coming type of embellie trend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is PRECIOUS, I love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Nice to hear that you had a lovely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love how you color hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card!! so cute, your coloring is fab :) glad you made it home safe and had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card. Love that image. I'm glad to hear you had a good trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she's cute Sparkle! I love that DP - now I'm on the hunt for it...Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet! love how you colored this girly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work Sparkle! I love the bright sunny colors of this and that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this Sparkle! YOur coloring is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute jade! love her and that she's easy to color. great layout too. happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would've never guessed wonder woman! love the different patterns and bright colors! awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card, your sketch and use of these elements make the image shine! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty Card, love your hair coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! Love the layers of the flower you created!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so adorable, and you coloring looks terrific! I love her outfit too:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! I don't think she looks wonderwoman at all ;) Her outfit is perfect for those fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh, looks like you used your Peachy Cheap find! Great card!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's gorgeous, Sparkle! Great coloring! Loved looking at your reunion pics btw. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card!! Love the papers! Thank You!! :)
    I treasure your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks