Friday, June 11, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, made by Mercy. Don't forget to check out the Greeting Farm blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

I just love Randy and I'm still trying to up all of my lovely paper. Though I'm not really a yellow fan, I love it with the red, orange, and green. I even got some washi tape on there too.

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
BG Bloomers, PTI Buttons, Washi Tape, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch


Last night I got my nails done. :) I haven't had acrylics since the Manager's Conference in November. I love them but I'm so bad, because my favorite thing to do is to click my nails together. Guess it's time to give up some rubber so I can keep these puppies on for awhile.

I'm leaving to go home today, so I won't be around blog land til I get back Sunday night. I will answer emails and get back to commenting on Monday! Everyone have a fabulous Friday! It's almost the weekend!

25 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this, I'm not a yellow person either, but you make it work so well with this!

    Have fun at home!!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh FABULOUS, love your buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, Sparkle. Even if yellow isn't your favorite color, you sure made it work!

    Ahhhh, nails! I wore them off and on for years, as in throughout college and my teaching years. Even for a time after Amy and Jess were born, but then I had to let them go. I always felt like they helped make my chubby fingers look a little more elegant (or chubby with long nails, LOL).

    Enjoy your weekend home! Look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, love that cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, he is so cute. Love the papers you used and the buttons. Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so awesome with color, girl! This is so cute! Love the buttons and that BG flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love the DP & the image. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS Sparkle! LOVE your coloring and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card! love the bright colors. Have fun at your reunion and with your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love all the texture and embellies on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so stinkin' adorable, sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so perfect, Sparkle! You always match up bright colors so perfectly and I LOVE how you've used the washi tape and so many buttons!!! Fantastic take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! Love the feltie flower and all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this GF image is too cute! Love the color combo that you used!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Randy looks great in these colors! Love the Bloomers.

    I love acrylics too, but don't wear them for that exact reason. Enjoy them and your time back home!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww...you always colour up this image so beautifully. Another terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love Randy and the colors you used to show him off. Great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable Sparkle! Enjoy the reunion and time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute Sparkle! I love the colors and your embellishments! gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card! Love, love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks