Friday, June 18, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday - Button It

This week's challenge is Button It! Use at least 3 buttons on your creations. Don't forget to check the Greeting Farm blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely projects!

Sorry this is way late! Ever since I went to Portland last week, life at home and work has been crazy. But I just Irvin and had a fun time with this card. I love buttons too, so this was an easy challenge for me.

Paper: Basic Grey Kioshi
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Twine, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, Copics, and Nestabilities


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! I'll be back tomorrow with a Father's Day card. It's almost the weekend!

28 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the image. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER adorable! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! love the soft greens and blues paired with the kraft, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! LOVE your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. You really make these critters shine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sparkle! love the colour combo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the colours and all the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling! Irvin is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sparkle...he is simply precious! amazing job on the fff challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Sparkle! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is a really cute image Sparkle! TFS!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big smile, what a cute image...love your card. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute image. Love how his eyes are a bit magnified as he plays his heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! I love those big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How stinking cute is that image?! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one of my favorite images... I bought him to make a card for my son who plays the sax. Your wonderful card has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just darling! your buttons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! Buttons won't be a problem for me either! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute, you always have the greatest papers and layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks