Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cuppacakeabella Birthday Card

It's my SIL's birthday on Friday, and this is the card I made her. I haven't played with my 'old' Bellas in so long, I thought I would show them a bit of love. In real life, I cringe at the thought of getting frosting all over my nice dress and I don't eat desserts bigger than my head, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
PTI Buttons, Twine, Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, and PTI Ribbon


It's the beginning of the month and time to check in with my goals. I am finally done with my secret project and will be sharing it with you all on June 26th! I'm happy to cross off another thing on my list!
  • Pay off my car by the end of the year - Still chugging along...
  • Technical writing class (for work) - I still haven't signed up for one. With us being short staffed, opening new stores, launching new products, and our family reunion in Yellowstone this summer, I'm not sure when I'll be able to take this.
  • Photoshop and Illustrator Tutorials (for work) - I still haven't progressed any farther then where I was at in February. We launch our first store in Vancouver, BC the last week of June, so my work schedule will be very hectic until then.
  • Get Copic certified
  • Make tags with my Christmas cards - I still only have the 2 tags that I made in January.
  • My secret project
  • Use up more of what I already have - doing good, used up the rest of my Basic Grey Offbeat paper.
  • Spend 1/2 on crafting than last year - I was under budget this month, but it doesn't really make up for the last couple of months that I was way over, lol.
I hope you all have a great hump day! I will be back on Friday with my TGF Farm Fresh Friday card.

41 comments:

  1. Love the card and the update on your goals, Sparkle. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is super cute. LOL at the comment about not eating items larger than your head. LOL

    Awesome that your secret project is so close to being revealed! Way to go on achieving your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Can't wait until the 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PERFECTION Sparkle!!!!!! Absolutely adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Sparkle! Can't wait to hear about your secret project!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that Bella and the papers you used. Congrats on getting something else checked off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Makes me want to get my Bella's out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Great to see another item off the list of goals for the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS Sparkle! YOu always make Bellas shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! You always make wonderful cards with Bella's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! So nice image, I love cupackes. Your SIL will love the card TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet Sparks...love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Sparkle! I love how that purple dress POPS with that DP! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card! Love that blue frosting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is cute - I just got some yummy new paper today and this image will work with it perfectly!! Guess I'll dig out my "old" bellas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this image, but don't use it. For shame, I know! Gorgeous card. I'm sure your SIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning card - love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  18. That printed paper is gorgeous and loving that stamp! I hope that your monthly goal updates will eventually get me started on mine. Right now I guess I'm just taking it in hoping I stArt one day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She has got to be one of my faves - so cute! Love the colours and the fab layout. Such a gorgeous card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card, Sparkle!
    Glad to hear about your goals updates! Can't wait to see your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sparkle, first time to comment on your blog, even though I have been visiting your site for a very long time now! Loving all the cards!
    Just wondering..... do I know the secret project????

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! The colors are so wonderful and I love that dp! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card featuring one of my all time fave bellas! I love the shading on her dress.

    Great job with your goals - I'm looking forward to the reveal of your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a cute card! love that she's sitting on a cupcake...but me too... don't know if I would like to get that dirty! hahaha! hope you have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful work! I love the pretty purple dress you made for her!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL! That was pretty funny :) This is so cute, and I just love the colors and dp! Congrats on making progress with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Life would be pretty coolio if we could eat desserts bigger than our head..LOL...love your fun bella card...ooohh...can't wait to hear about your secret project!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those papers are just gorgeous! You've done a brilliant job! (As usual!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. very pretty Sparkle!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is fabulous! I really like how you rounded only one corner. I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lol! Bigger than your "head"?! Cute card.

    Bring on the Special Project!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait for the Secret Project!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks