Sunday, June 20, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge Week #29 - Recipe Challenge

Wow, I actually made a Christmas card for today!  I've been super busy with life, my day job, and getting ready to share lots of fun stuff with you all.  Hasn't my lovely DT been rockin' it the last few weeks without me?!?  I appreciate all the hard work!

Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!  If you haven't started...this is the perfect time to start your Christmas cards for this year!

Well, today's challenge is a recipe challenge with a twist. The recipe: 3 pieces of patterned paper, 2 buttons, and 1 ribbon. The twist: use transparency on your card. As you can see, I kindof cheated with this one. I only used one piece of patterned paper. Honestly, I'm just happy I got a Christmas card done this week, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Riley and Co, sentiment is Amuse
PTI Buttons and Ribbon, Nestabilities, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

ETA: I thought I could live without my big pictures...but I can't, lol.

Brent and I are going to the Mariner's game today...so I'm very excited for garlic fries, lol!  I hope those who are celebrating have a wonderful Father's day!  And for those who are a bit sad today, a great big hug as I understand the loss of a parent. Everyone have a fabulous Sunday!

26 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Sparkle. I think I should take this Christmas card challenge and I might finally use some of my Eskimo Kisses paper!

    Enjoy your Mariner's game...don't get sunburned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so well prepare for X'mas cards. So adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It makes me want to make some Christmas Cards! Maybe I'll do a Christmas in July card workshop this year. Have fun today at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! i should start on my xmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Sparkle! Riley is super cute and that paper is lovely! I'm in awe of all you get accomplished as busy as you are.

    Have a great time at the game. Enjoy your fries and your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Sounds like you are in for a fun day. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! have fun at the game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!

    Have fun at the game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice card! Love the DP & the cute image you used. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I really need to remember about my Riley's! Have fun at the game today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way too cute! Have fun at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Garlic fries! LOL!

    Cute card, Sparks! I swear, one of these days I'm going to start in on the Christmas Card Challenges. I hate it when I break down and buy Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...so cute! :)

    Garlic fries sound yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card, Sparkle! Love how you've used the ribbon, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so cute! I love the layout of this! It's so versatile for Christmas... you could use if for loads of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Sparkle!! I am with Jen...The layout is perfect for Christmas cards!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope the mariners won:). Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's your challenge blog, so you can cheat if you want to! Lol!

    Roof must've been closed yesteday with the iky weather. Hope you and Brent had a great time!

    <3 Jenn

    P.S. When did you change your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks