Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Charlotte with a Rose

This stamp was originally made with Mother's Day in mind...but I think it's very versatile.  I think it's great for birthdays, spring, and friendship cards.  She reminds me of a sweet little country girl out picking flowers.  Though I am allergic to pollen, I love daffodils. 

Today I am giving away Charlotte with a Rose. Included with the Charlotte with a Rose stamp is 6 sheets of Basic Grey Porcelain paper, 20 mixed matching buttons, 3 feet of matching ribbon, 8 matching Prima flowers, and the card that I have created.

Paper: Basic Grey Porcelain
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Pearls, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


You have until midnight tonight to tell me what your favorite flower is. You must comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog in order to win. I will randomly choose a lucky winner! Good luck!

I will be back tomorrow with another Greeting Farm Critter Crew card!