Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Big Reveal and Blog Candy

Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful guesses!  My favorite guess was being on a reality show and  I so totally wish I could be on the American Crafts Dream Team, lol!  I used Random.org and my winner is #31, Gina!  Please email me your address at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out the blog candy. 

Many of you were right, and my secret project is that I'm opening my own stamp company! Since the beginning of the year, Brent and I have been working on putting everything together to start this lovely adventure.

My company is called Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and here is the new blog. Don't worry, I am keeping this blog as my personal blog. I will continue to post my Greeting Farm DT work, Christmas cards, and personal things here.  Plus, I have a few guest designer spots this summer, so I have lots of fun things coming!

The store is opening on Saturday, July 10th at midnight EST. Don't forget to mark your calendars!  I will be releasing 8 darling stamps and am excited to start sharing sneak peaks with you!

Today I am giving away Swimming Lucy. Included with the Swimming Lucy stamp is 6 sheets of Basic Grey Green At Heart paper, 20 mixed matching buttons, 3 feet of matching ribbon, 8 matching Prima flowers, and the card that I have created. I also used Club Anya and Friends Sketch #16 for this card.

Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
CTMH Bigger Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, BG Bloomers


You have until midnight tonight to guess what kind of stamps you think I will be selling. Acrylic? Wood-mounted? Digital images? Bare rubber? Stamps on cling mount?

You must comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog in order to win. It doesn't matter if your answer is right or not, I will randomly choose a lucky winner! Good luck!