Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Will You be CREW?

Are you interested in becoming the latest member of the CREW?

ANNOUNCING THE TGF "CASE'ing CRITTERS" contest!

What: CASE one of today's cards made by our fabulous Critter Crew (you MUST use a Critter Crew image) and submit to the TGF Galleria for a chance to shine as our next TGF CRITTER CREW Guest Designer through 7/31/10!!!!
When: NOW through MONDAY, May 10th. (all entries must be posted by 6pm CST)
Where: TGF GALLERIA>Contests/Challenges>CASEing CRITTERS

Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Copics, Twine, PTI Buttons, Prima Flowers, and Rhinestones


Here is my card for you to CASE. You can change up the stamp, papers, embellies, etc., just as long as we can 'see' the layout in your cards :) Check out the TGF blog to see the other Critter Crew cards. Please be sure to note WHO's card you CASE'd in your Galleria submission.

Lastly, whoever gets CASEd the most wins a free stamp set. So obviously please CASE me, lol. :)

32 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I may just have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - do you know what is the name of the paper pad from Basic Grey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love that little critter and how you inked over the word delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sparkle this is just a cutie! Love your use of twin and always admire how you color your images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun!! I'm not into the critter crew as much as the other images... in fact, I think I only have 2 critter images and have only used them once, lol! fabulous card, hope you're cased A LOT!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so cute!! Love the orange in your card!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sparkle, he's just adorable with his toast and jar of jam!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this image reminds me of my co-worker...she's always eating toast and jelly! hahaha! love your card and the layout. great coloring too! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yum yum, gorgeous card, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkle, this is adorable!! Love what you did with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image, Sparkle, and your stitching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable!!!! love that mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Cute Cute!!!!!! Everything you make is! xoxO

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! Love the little guy, too cute! Hmmm....very tempting, hmmm....you make me think, lol!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cute! I love the embellishment you made with the flower and button! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Totally yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love how the sentiment goes perfectly with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute critter! Wonderful job, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!! Love the twine, flower, button deco!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandra,

    You seriously did a wonderful job on your card for them to case I love that flower and your image is beautifully colored and I love the layout too!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is just so cute! And I actually found the time tonight to CASE and load it to the gallery. Best of luck to you! I hope you get the most CASEs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks