Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Release Day and La-land Weekly Wednesday Challenge #34

Today is release day at La-la Land Crafts. Don't forget to check out the La-la Land Craft's blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations. Sorry I never got a sneak peek up yesterday...but at least I have the full deal for ya today! I also used Card Patterns #59 for this card.

Paper: Basic Grey Porcelain
Stamps: La-la Land Crafts
CTMH Brads, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, and Rhinestones


Also, this week's challenge is to use scraps on your card. Though it doesn't look like I really used scraps, you all know that I'm working on using up the rest of my old Basic Grey paper. I thought this piece from my Porcelain pack was just right to go with Rosie. I still have almost a full half pack left of this set.


Everyone have a fabulous hump day! And for you locals...Impress is having a huge sale tomorrow through Sunday. Everything in the store is 20% off!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, i love this paper, it definately a favourite
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours. I have those papers, must dig them out...so gorgeous.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely - love how you did her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card! I really like the detail you added to the dress. Good luck using up your paper. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the papers/colors!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fabulous! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute with the Porcelain paper.. love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet card! love the subtle pattern on her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's pretty as can be Sparkle!! LOVE that DP you used and her pieced dress is PERFECT! Lovely job on this! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love those soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such soft pretty colors. Love how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkle~
    How luv-ly! I luv that DP that you used for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy, Sparkle! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE that DP! I need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card! Love how you colored Rosie's dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks