Wednesday, March 31, 2010

La-land Weekly Wednesday Challenge #32

This week's challenge is paper piecing. Don't forget to check out the La-la Land Crafts blog to see the rest of the DT's creations. This week's stamp special is Rosie with Bird. She'll be 20% off this whole week.

Sorry that I'm running late today! I still haven't caught up with everything since I left to go to Portland. I hope you can bare with me, lol. Photobucket isn't being my friend this morning, so I uploaded my picture through Blogger. Not that big of a deal, but no big picture for the moment.

Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Lala Land Crafts, sentiment is Stamping Bella
PTI Buttons, Ribbon, Copics, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles


I hope you all have a fabulous hump day! And don't forget, one player will WIN a $10 Credit towards any rubber stamps of your choice in the store!!

27 comments:

  1. Oh she is so PRETTY, I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card! I love the paper pieced dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute Sparks!! Love the colors in this and your paper piecing is fabulous.

    Hey~ You're almost in my neck of the woods today--I'm about 2.5 hours south of Portland. *Ü* Enjoy your time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, Sparkle! Love her paper-pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That BG PP is so pretty and so is your piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv the quilt pattern on her dress! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent paper piecing of her skirt! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you stitched the ribbon. How in the heck do you do that????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Sparkle. Love the paper-pieced skirt and stitched ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! Love that marakesh paper, and the pieced apron is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is terrific as always. Still trying to get used to the eyes on these little girls.

    Can so relate to the craziness, as you can see by my lack of commenting lately. I promise to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What neat paper piecing!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you paper pieced her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how lovely Sparkle! Love the paper pieced dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. just darling, Sparkle! I love that pattern for her dress! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling Sparkle, I love the paper piecing and the ribbon and Kraft stock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet card. That paper piecing on the dress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Gorgeous!! Love the paper piecing!!
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet Prince Rosie! I love how you paper pieced her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love how her dress matches the pattern paper. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the paper piecing on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fantastic. I love the paper piecing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, the colours are so rich. love the ribbon, nice touch.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooo, love the gathered ribbon! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOw stunning Sparkle! Love the colours and the ribbona nd your paper piecing is awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks