Wednesday, March 3, 2010

La-la Land Crafts Spring Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts Spring Release Blog Hop!

You asked and we listened!! We are going digital! All of our images in this release are available as digital stamps! We can not be more excited to move into this direction. No, we are not going to stop making rubber stamps, but we are expanding our collection by providing you with more options for your paper crafting needs.

For my card, I used Easter Dress Rosie. Though its been a little altered, I did also use Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #102. Here's another card with my hot pink. :)

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Lala Land Crafts, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, CTMH Buttons, CTMH brads, Crystal Stickles, Lace, and Rhinestones


To celebrate the release of our new Spring Digital Stamps, we are doing a bunny trail blog hop! Along with the cards created by the Design Team and Guest Designers, you will find some clues (a secret word or two) on every blog.


When you follow the order of the Blog Hop and get to the end, you will have collected all of the words to make a sentence. When you are done, you will need to go back to our La-La Land Crafts Blog and leave your comment there.

IMG_5552 letter O P P Candy I letter T letter Y

Below is a lovely picture of what you could win. Included is: Webster's Pages 6" x 6" Lullaby Lane & Life's Portrait Combo Pack, Prima Flowers Athena Flowers Coral pack, Spellbinders Tulips Impressabilites, Flower Soft in Sweet Pea, Three packs or Mark Richards jewels and our Sweet Friends Rosie stamp.


We will draw the winning number from all the entries next Wednesday, March 10th, around 10 am PST. Now...Hop, hop, hippity hop over to {Kathy's blog} to find your next clue! Good luck to all!

52 comments:

  1. Love it Sparks! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cars is so sweet :-) Love that stamp :-).....and the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring to this adorable image Sparkle and what gorgeous papers too. Super detail with your flower, button and pretty lace.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card love the coloring. Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love your colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Sparkle and very exciting that the company will be offering digital stamps!

    Your coloring is on the mark and of course your paper selections make me think Spring! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, love the MME papers, so bright, great stitching and that ribbbon just set it off beautifully. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Sparkle. I love the touch of black lacy ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are the queen of coloring...love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cute image colored to perfection! Love the pink and green. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so pretty! Love pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful, springy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh how awesome that you are a La La DT! I am thrilled also about digis! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Sparkle! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE your card! So sweet, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...what a super sweet card Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back!!! I loved seeing the pics of you and your hubby in Canada! Glad you had a great time :) This card is sooo adorable! Awesome coloring, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie! Lovin' the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card...love the textured paper on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! interesting image...I love your colors...TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh how cute! i'm linking the digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sparkle!
    I luv how you colored Easter Dress Rosie! She's so adorable, all in green!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous pink card - i love pink

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is so sweet! What a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a cute card...love the coloring. love your Ebony card below too! so pretty in pink =) keeping you and your hubby in my prayers. hope all is well with you. thanks for always stopping by to leave me such wonderful comments. happy girl's day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is sooo cute! Love the background textured paper/sewing. Pretty colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is soo cool. I think I need to get myself a decent printer so I can join in on the fun.
    So what did you think of Jake's pick?? hee hee I knew it cuz I cheated and found out a couple weeks back! xOxO Now he's gonna be on DWTS! omg!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute - love the spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card. Love the new digis.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful card! Love the bright, fun colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cutie, and a fantastic line of stamps. Not that I "need" another line of stamps.

    Thinking of you & hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Did I hear digi? *LOL* This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a sweet card!
    An adorable image and a lovely colorcombo.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute! I'm liking the soft spring-y colors!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful card. Love the colors. I love it when you sew on the card.

    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous La La card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Easter Dress Rosie is a really cute stamp. I love the colors of your card and love the way she pops out of the bright pink color background.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving that huge flower!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really gorgeous, great job on this card. did I miss where the secret word is on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks