Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally, Sparkle Thistleweed Card

This is the card I made a couple of weeks ago. Aren't "I" just beautiful, lol. I used my Amuse - holiday sparkle stamp and only inked the "sparkle" part. Green is my favorite color, so this card does suit me well. Though it's way late, I also used Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #101.

Brent and I want to thank you all for the good wishes! I will eventually share whats going on, as soon as I know whats going to happen. I know you ALL want to know what my secret project is...and what fun would a secret be if I told you?!? Even though what's going on in my life right now has nothing to do with my secret project, the outcome could drastically effect it. If it does come to that, then I will spill the beans. If things go great...it won't be that much of a wait til you find out. :)

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Sweet November, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, CTMH Buttons, Pearls, Rhinestones, and Copics


Is it sad that I can color better with my Copics than make gradients in Photoshop, lol?!? Maybe I should scan in my colored one and add her to my banner.

I normally do this on the 2nd of each month, but with my trip and design team stuff, its a little late. This was the quote Ali Edwards had on her blog for her one little word check in. February was a very chaotic month for me and March isn't looking any better...but I'm still trying to strive through it all. The last sentence on this quote actually applies more to my life right now.


I haven't been paying attention since there were re-runs on while I was gone. Here's hoping to a good Grey's and Private Practice!

38 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this! She looks great! I love your coloring style!

    Hope all goes well for you...on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Sparkle! Love, love the colors of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love today's card!!! hang in there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, she's just fabulous! Spunky and sassy, as I imagine you are. Wonderful work!

    What a great quote from Ali. One that I'm sure applies to many situations. Here's hoping that things smooth out for you!

    Hope your Thursday is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun card, Sparkle! Love Ali's quote, too.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Sparkle, and yes, "you" look great. I love your word to strive so keep on doing it. Sometimes, it's not always easy, but continuing to strive amongst everything is what shapes who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the stitching you have been doing and your primas are always the perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's (oops.. i mean "you are") darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty! She looks just like you! I love it! and the papers and stitching are perfect :)

    Sending lots of hugs! Cannot wait to hear what news you've got hiding over there ;)

    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'You' look fabulous! Awesome colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look Darling! I love that quote, it is so true! Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sparkle! Blue is my favorite color, too, so that's a bonus for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Sparkle. A lovely quote to!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love that turquoise DP (I am carefully hoarding my last 3/4 sheet!) and I love it with the green and orange! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card! I think I need to get a image of my own! she is so cute! love your quote today! best wishes to you and your little or big secret. can't wait to hear the news! have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so adorable, Sparkle! I finally broke down and ordered her too! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card & can't wait to hear your "secret project" and/or big news... Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sparkle...I LOVE your card!! And the quote is just really perfect!! VERY curious about your secret project...Looking forward to that! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so adorable as a fairy Sparkle!! ;o) Love your card!
    Whatever your "beans" are...I wish you nothing but the very best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love secrets!! Can't wait till you can share it.
    I was thinking that maybe you were going to have a little sparkle or a little brent... hehehe wouldn't that be neat? Are U moving? well It's still fun to try and figure it out! :)
    Your card is adorable! I love all the zig zag stitching!!
    Hope March turns out to be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a simple design for the card but it has a big wow factor from the paper you chose and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute-love how you used it in your blog header. At least you know how to use photoshop, I'm still on a serious learning curve.

    Glad to hear your plans are going well, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, you "clean up" nice - lol! Great card!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute card! i still can't wait for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't wait to hear you're news!
    Such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looking forward to your big share! :> Thanks for reminding me to check back in with my own 'word'! And....a very cute *sparkle* card!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  27. YOU are just adorable!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look mahvelous dahling! ;)

    Beautiful card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh look how cute "you" are - awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey sparkle = I couldn't find Private Practice (canada) - what a rip. Grey's - Meh! So that card is you huh!!! Pretty cute! Love the colors. Envy the use of Photoshop though hear you about the copics. Love how you used the shading...

    ReplyDelete
  31. You both look great! Lol! You should scan her for your banner. Like the color combo on this card.

    Hope the "secret project" is coming along nice and smooth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks