Wednesday, February 24, 2010

La-la Land Weekly Wednesday Challenge #27

I apologize for not having a card today...I actually made a Sparkle Thistleweed card and when I went to take my photos off my camera...it wasn't there. :( But I do have cards for the rest of the week.

I also wanted to share that Irina asked me to be a Guest Designer for La-la Land Crafts and I will be a Guest Designer for the months of March and April. Unfortunately, due to my trip, I didn't get anything done in time for the challenge today. But today is a sketch challenge, so don't forget to check out the blog.

I'm writing this before I actually know, but Brent said that we will most likely see Canada play against Russia. And that's pending that Canada won their game yesterday. The US game is at noon, so I'm a little disappointed not to see the US play, but it'll still be a great game regardless. It's always exciting to see the home team play!

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy the game(s)! Can't wait to see how you made a card using *Sparkle* as a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GDT position Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be in one team with you! Congratulations, Sparkle! And Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you will have a blast at the Olympics no matter who is playing. Congrats on yet another design spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the guest design spot! They are lucky to have you! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to seeing your creations while on the DT! hope you thought to bring earplugs to the game! We Canucks are known to cheer rather loudly at hockey games!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you are enjoying the games! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting. I know Irena. She teaches at one of my favorite scrapbook stores. She is a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the role Sparkle! YOu are sure to be an asset!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks