Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Karate Anya

The day before Emily's birthday, was my soon to be SIL's birthday. I'm not a gamer at all, but Myra made into the Top 6 to be the next XFX Girl. I still haven't heard how it all went, but she got to compete for the last leg in Los Angeles last week. They're announcing the winner on February 8th.

I kept thinking that was poor timing on their part, since CHA was going on, lol. But I do have to remember that the other 95 percent of the world isn't into crafting. :) Since my brother has his black belt in karate and Myra likes marital arts as well, I thought this cute Karate Anya would be perfect for her. I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #53.

Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Pearls


Everyone have a great hump day!

32 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the little details like the yellow stitching and the strips of different patterned paper! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a sparkly pink belt? Very cute Karate Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol your comment about CHA had me gigging, i also forget that most the population are no into crafting lol!

    Love the card - fab colours, those BG papers are real scrummy! Cute sentiment too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, love the papers and the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super image for your soon to be sil! Love the sparkly belt. *Ü*

    Thanks for the info you sent about Hmong. Very interesting!

    Got a good giggle over your comment that 95% of the world ISN'T into crafting. You know you burst my bubble there, right? LOL LOL

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fabbie pink belt'er:) What?? you think it is 95%??? BTW, I noticed that the Scrapbook Nook has 50% off their Quickutz??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love all that stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card..love the sparkly "pink" belt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! You are always so thoughtful in your card making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Sparkle! I don't have this image yet- but she's definitely on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DARLING card-I love little Karate Anya :) This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, love the sparkly pink belt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! I love the layout you chose for these papers! and lil Anya is just too cute! Great coloring :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card! I love those papers with her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is this! I have been pondering this digi for some time now! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder what level is a pink glitter belt LOL!!! She is gorgeous..wonderful card Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is soooo sweet! The colors are fabulous and perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  18. phenomenal card! I love the pink glittered belt, lol - too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you colored Karate Anya! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. how cute! I love how you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Sparkle....your card is gorgeous!!!! I love your new image!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is adorable. Love how you made the Karate kid girly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks