All you have to do is enjoy the hop, leave a comment along the way on each DT members blogs to enter into all the "secret" contests, and tune into the TGF Blog tomorrow to find out who won! Make sure to leave a comment on the TGF blog too, letting us know you've finished the hop because one lucky winner will take home ALL of the above!
Last week I had 3 birthdays. Can you believe it...3 birthdays in a row and it was all during TGF CHA Relay Race week, lol. So, since I didn't get to show you my cards, I will be sharing them over the next few days. :) It was Shaela's birthday last Tuesday and this is what I made her.
Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
CTMH Ricrac, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Rhinestones, Prima Flowers, and PTI Buttons
The new releases are now available in the TGF store. These include the new Anya stamps as well as our fun releases too! Lots of goodies, so be sure to check out the site! Don't forget to check out the Club Anya & Friends Blog too for another fun edition of Monday Mania and also another chance to win!
The rest of this post is more personal stuff...so I won't be offended if you just skip it and comment to enter into the contests. Good luck and have a fabulous blog hop finale on Jessica's blog!
- Pay off my car by the end of the year - still chugging along...
- Technical writing class (for work) - I haven't signed up for one yet, I need to look for one that starts this spring or summer term
- Photoshop and Illustrator Tutorials (for work) - Finally upgraded to CS4 and started my Photoshop ones!
- Get Copic certified - waiting for Marianne to come to Seattle or Portland
- Make tags with my Christmas cards - I've made 2 so far!
- My secret project - is progressing really well
- Use up more of what I already have - so far, doing good...using up my paper stash
- Spend 1/2 on crafting than last year - I went over budget by $4 for January, so will work harder for February - hide all the CHA goodies from me, lol