Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #8

This week's challenge: No Coloring! You can use different colored ink pads, but no coloring "in". That means no markers, colored pencils, chalks, etc.

Well, I bought this Bo Bunny paper originally for my Daily December album. Since I haven't used it...thought I would be more productive and use it for a card. I seriously can't remember the last time I created a card without my Copics...(I actually can, my dad's retirement card, lol) so making this was actually a real challenge for me. And I made another matching tag this week.

Paper: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Amuse
Pink Paislee Mistletoe Press Ons, K&Co Chipboard Snowflake

Paper: SU Cardstock, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Amuse
K&Co Chipboard Snowflake, Pink Paislee Mistletoe Borderlines


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!

Everyone have a great Sunday! I will be cleaning and crafting!

32 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! I really the card! I'll be playing along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle you rock! This card is awesome. I love the image - is it from the Bo Bunny paper. Its just fantastic
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...what a great challenge! Especially for you, Sparkle, but I've gotta say, you've outdone yourself here! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great Sparkle. You are blessed witha beautiful talent! You need your own line at Papyrus or something girl! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are beautiful Sparkle! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards....I'd imagine no coloring would be a challenge for you...you are such a great colorist...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No coloring in? Are you crazy? I guess not because your card and tag are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and tag! Santa almost looks like he's getting ready to karaoke, lol. What is that in his hand?

    Your day of cleaning and crafting sounds great... well, except for the cleaning part, lol. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge! Love your card and tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, LOVE the santa card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man - this sucks, lol! I JUST got my first Sugar Nellie stamps (the 3 "new" Christmas Annies) and was all excited to use them for your challenge this week. :P Oh well, I guess I'll have to do something else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge! It's something completely different, but fun to make. Just did it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is a challenge for you ;) I really love the way the tag and card came out, very vintage and cozy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow both of these are fantastic Sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still a lot of lovely details despite not using Copics Sparkle! Fabulous! I should really use my stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful tag & card Sparkle!

    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards. No coloring...I think I can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! While you color beautifully, there's nothing wrong with giving those Copics a little rest once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are awesome! That Santa just pops off the card! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow what a spectacular set of christmas cards - my fave is the first - love the layering of stamps.

    xo
    tina

    mommyscrapslot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!! love your tag and card...can't wait to play along! this is a challenging one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woohoo! The card I showcased on my blog fits this challenge. I love this Santa, Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card and tag, Sparkle! I love the idea of NO COLORING for a change. I played along!

    ReplyDelete
  25. No coloring is a tough one! I really liked your idea of using the sentiment as the focal point, so that's what I went with, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Cute! I would've never thought to use DSP for your focal point. Awesome card! For some reason I don't have the box to add the link to my card? I guess I'll just put it here??? I hope that's ok. Thank-you for another great challenge!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1605909

    ReplyDelete
  27. Whew, got mine done just in the nick of time this go round!
    Great challenge Sparkle!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks