Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #6 - Snowbunnybella Card

Thanks to everyone who plays the challenges with me! It's always nice to see all the lovely Christmas cards you're making. I used Random.org and it picked #11, so Pat is my winner. I will send out a goodie to you soon.

This week's challenge: Dry Embossing! Use any dies or folders to emboss an image or background on your card.

I keep all my Christmas stuff separate from the rest of my stuff. I was scrounging and found these random parts. I hope you're not getting tired of my zigzag stitches, lol, because I think you'll be seeing a lot of them. Plus, I love this Bella, so even more fun.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Snowflake CB Embossing Folder, and Copics


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!

Everyone have a lovely Sunday!

23 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sparkle, another cutie image and darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That's funny, when I read your post earlier (pre-photo) I was picturing this exact bella with the snowflake embossing folder - weird!! She's one of my favorites! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!!! im so obsessed with copics now!!!!!!! you enabled me!!!! its because of you i started getting interested in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Bella. I won't get tired of the stitching! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card! Embossing stencils are actually what drew me to making cards in the first place. So even though I rarely use them, I will always have a soft spot for them and can't wait to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...now you're making me want to get out the sewing machine and learn how to sew. I've had one for over 10 years and have no idea how to use it!!! lol. Thanks for another fun challenge, I can't believe I got it done today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute!! btw, I love the stitching!!!!! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Sparkle!
    Blesings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so cute, Sparkle! Love the colors. Great papers. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink for Christmas. The Zig Zags are a fantastic finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely as always! I'm loving your zigzag stitch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stitching is awesome! Another great card for your Christmas collection. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Embossing looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card!! I love the colors. I am so excited thank you random.org for picking me!! and Thank you Sparkle for hosting these wonderful challenges!! you inspire so many!! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sparkle!! My dry embossing is using my scalloped oval Nesties! I'm hoping to make another card this week too - determined I'm going to keep up with these Christmas cards this year! Thanks for your inspiration!!
    Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the inspiration to actually use my CB for CB folders!

    Awesome sketch on your card, Sparkle, and those DP snowflakes are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got it done in the nick of time. Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute image! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks