Thursday, December 17, 2009

Springtime Izzy

Today is Jenn's birthday and here is the card I made for her. I had true intentions of using this for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge, but realized that I used a die cut, lol. Oh, well...maybe I'll be a little more with it next week. This is what I get for crafting while talking on the phone to Catherine. Jenn loves the color green as much as I do, so I decided on a green and blue combo.

Paper: My Minds Eye Abbey's Road
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Pearls, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and Nestabilities


I have been wanting to post larger images, but I hate messing with Blogger. I also don't want to change my blog layout, so I have decided to go back to uploading my pictures on Photobucket. Let me know if you like it better then me just uploading my pictures to Blogger.

And before anyone asks...sorry, my Photobucket account is locked to the public. In the past, too many people have come through and I would run out of bandwidth. I did do a major overhaul in there though, so if you had any old links and pictures are gone, let me know. (I'm scared to look at my Live Journal, lol.)

Everyone have a great Thursday! I will be meeting up with Jenn and LaTraya later for a yummy Thai dinner and some shopping at Southcenter.

24 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Sparkle! I love the shape of Nestie you used!
    And I like a big picture of your card! Love visiting your blog no matter what you are using for the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and I love that it's bigger! Jen will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle this is so pretty! I tend to think of Izzy as a darker complected sweetie as well, so your card brings her to life for me. Lovely colors, have a wonderful day with your friends! Sounds like a fun girl time kind of day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love it! However you post your pictures is fine with me. I just love to see what you create and ooh and awww over your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Sparkle, the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love it!

    I've been wanting to use the stretch template so that I can post larger photos, but I've had problems with my banner, so I just haven't messed with it. I definitely don't want people to have to scroll sideways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that card is just a breath of fresh air...love the light happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and cheery card!
    This pic is wonderful :)

    TFS! ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you used with the Kraft CS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I'm still playing with different skin tones. I think I need more Copics *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors! I love teal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! It is nice to remember the spring time and the nice warm breezes during these winter months. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatiful!! I like those bright yellows and blues on the kraft! You may have bent the rules on the FFF slightly, but it is still a fantastic simple layout!!
    I really like the big photos! I didn't even know that was possible on blogger. Cool!!
    I'm dropping your 'sparkles' in the mail tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely, I adore the colors you used for her skin tones. She looks so vibrant and beautiful. Great coloring job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! Love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is gorgeous. LOVE the colors. The picture looks awesome. I stopped using photobucket...and m really liking the Minima Stretch template...you can make your photos HUGE...BUT the downside to that is ...every mess up is also huge LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your card! And I like the bigger picture, but I didn't dislike them smaller before. And now I MUST know: what copic colors did you use for her skin and hair?? It's perfect! As I still only have about 60 copics, I need to know what those colors are so I can order them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute image! Okay I like both your choices. National Lampoons is a must see every year, I still remember seeing it at the movies and laughing till my stomach hurt. I watched Love Actually last year for the first time and luved it, just watch it a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the tip on doing bigger pics..I've been wanting to do it as well but don't want to mess with blogger. What an adorable card! Love the kraft CS and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, this is beautiful! Your color your coloring is gorgeous Sparkle!
    Hope you're having a great day!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, Sparkle! I love the spring greens and blues on kraft and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this color combo with the kraft. I'm sure Jenn LOVED it!

    You're welcome for your card. I saw Me Time Anya on your wish list and thought I'd send a little Christmas cheer. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks