Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Babe Anya Xmas Sweeties Card

I made this for my step mom, Anna. Her favorite place to shop is Nordstroms, so they're a gift card in there for her. I got inspired by all the altering to put Ian's Santa Hat on Anya. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. I really need to invest in some Copic multi-liners.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Copics


I'm super excited to celebrate Christmas this year, because Emily and Michael are more at the age of knowing who Santa is. :) We will opening gifts wee early in the morning with the Bliatouts. Everyone have a fabulous Christmas.

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sparks, love the colors. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice altered card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work gal!

    Merry X'mas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Sparkle! Merry, Merry Christmas to you!! I hope you all have a magical day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute...I hope you guys are having a fabbie Christmas...

    I made the trek to the scrapbook nook yesterday...it took me forever to get down there but I managed to buy myself quite a bit for Christmas..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card! Have fun with your siblings for Christmas - little kids make it so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning, Sparkle! Hope you are in the midst of a beautiful Christmas night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CaUTE! Hope your day has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome job you did with the altering, Sparkle! Yes, I need to get Copic liners too! Hope you and your loved ones are having a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love that paper. It took me a while to get the Copic multiliners, but I love them and they get a lot of use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Santa hat is a perfect addition to this wonderful card -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, Sparkle! You made some great cards while I was on my little hiatus. Love 'em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stickles on Anna's dress trim is so cute. She looks so happy that it's Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card Sparkle! Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely aodrable, Sparkle! I really like how you colored Anya!
    Hope you have a wonderful Holiday time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a wonderful Day! Great card, love the hat. Hoping to play along with your challenge later in the week.

    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW~Anya looks really happy....hehehe Too cute!
    Have a Blessed New year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks