Monday, December 21, 2009

My Little Lottie

Here is my card for Farm Fresh Friday and 12 Days of Sketches #1. Lottie didn't really fit into an oval that well, so I went with a circle instead. Even though I'm happy to be going home for the holidays...I'm really sad I'm gonna miss out on the last half of these challenges. I'm tempted to pack up my room, but I doubt my parents and In-laws would appreciate it, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Rhinestones, Copics, Nestabilities, CTMH Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Crystal Stickles


December 17th, 2009

I'm so behind on my photos, lol...but all of my presents are wrapped. :) Here's Jenn, LaTraya, and I from last Thursday. We ate dinner at Mali Thai and then did some Christmas shopping. Jenn got stocking stuffers and a gift for her oldest daughter. I was good, I only came home with a bag of truffles for Brent. Was really tempted to buy a new set of eyeshadow from Sephora.


December 18th, 2009

On Friday, my department went out to lunch at Bahama Breeze. When we won Department of the Year, we also won a free lunch. :) I don't have a picture of us at lunch, but I saved some stuff from the restaurant to put in the album and here is the pic of us when we actually won our award.


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday...it's back to work for me. The finale for the Sing Off is tonight. I want Nota to win so badly!

32 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love how your Basic Grey paper matches your image perfectly. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is Lottie? She's adorable Sparkle! I agree, you would cut off too much of her cuteness with an oval. :D
    The DP is wonderful, that ribbon is so pretty! I don't think your family would mind if you took your images...copics...nesties...CB...ha! Enjoy the holidays with them, you are obviously off to a great start, the pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica wandered in as I opened your post and she exclaimed, "That's SO cute!" So there you have it. It's adorable!

    I hope you enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! What an adorable image and of course your coloring is always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lottie is darling. And I love all the bling on either side of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is darling, awesome job!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous card! Love the sparkly apple!
    Great Holiday pics!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...Lottie is fabulous! I hope your challenge withdrawl isn't too bad over the holidays. But, time with family will keep you so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that card is adorable! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, that image works so well with that BG paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh is she CUTE! LOVE your Lottie card, Sparkle! And what great pics of you, too! So glad you are enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, and fabulous pictures. oh well - at least your presents are wrapped! I had to get help from my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card as usual. I really should stop visiting your blog, because you make me want to buy all those stamps I don't have, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, what a sweet Lottie card! I love the circle and BG!

    Thanks for sharing your pics! Your beautiful in all of them!

    Happy Holidays to you, Brent and families :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a cute! sweet little Lottie! :> And that paper is just perfect for her! :> Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute card! how about if you plan some cards ahead & pack just some items (but i know I always forget something!).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this little Lottie! She's just adorable and you've paired her up with just the perfect paper and embellies. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is adorable!! Have a wonderful Christmas Sparkle, with your family/in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  19. mmmmmmmmmmm, I LOVE Mali Thai!! Yummers!

    I love this card too!! You did an awesome job with this sketch and your coloring is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh this card is darling! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card - that Basic Grey paper is yummy!!
    Happy Holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sparkle this is so darn adorable! Your work is always so cute! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  23. That stamp is darling...I love her facial expression!!! You colored her to perfection.
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card Sparkle, love the glitter you added on the apple, so neat!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute!

    You're doing a great job with your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really lovely! Especially like the understated bling!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfect dp to pair with her!!She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like you've been having a fun time! And your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lots of fun going on here... and A WOW'TASTIC card!!

    Merry Christmas... Sparkle!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks