Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm Getting Nothing For Christmas...

Mommy and Daddy are mad. I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas. 'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad. Isn't Lilith perfect for this? She reminds me of the "bully" girl, but she's only wearing a dress because her mom made her, lol. You know she's up to no good. My sentiment is actually a Halloween one, but thought it was appropriate.

Paper: My Minds Eye Abbey's Road
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, Pearls, Rhinestones, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Brent's family celebrates every year on Christmas Eve, so we'll be opening presents with the Smith's tonight. Everyone have a fabulous day!

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Happy Christmas!! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...cute indeed!

    Hope you are having a great time with family! Enjoy your presents! Merry X'mas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she looks like a handful! Love your little "backstory" with the card. Adorable!

    Merry Christmas, Sparkle! I wanted to thank you for all the sharing you do on your blog. I really enjoy visiting and seeing your talent bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct on this one, Sparkle. She looks mischievous. I love the frog on her head. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.. this one is too cute and funny, Sparkle! She definitely looks to like she's up to no good!

    Merry Christmas Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! Looks like she's up to something.
    Sparkle, thank you for sharing your awesome artwork with us and for your visits and sweet comments over the year.
    Love & Hugs!!

    Merry Christmas Girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee she does look bad. --Merry Christmas tio you and your family Spark. Holidays Hugs Cindy xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! Have a great time with Brent's family tonight. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too cute. Have a Merry Christmas Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe....such a cute card! I love that sentiment and the stamp. And that song is awesome! Merry Christmas, Sparkle! Hope you and your DH have a great time with your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make me laugh! You got her susssed out! Have a very merry Xmas Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, goodness...I can hear that girls voice from the song right now! What a cute card! Have a great time tonight! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Merry Christmas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilarious image; I really need to check out this stamp line! Awesome coloring, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I agree this sentiment is perfect for this girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks