Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mr. Snowman Winter Wishes Card

I had planned a totally different post for today, but I forgot my camera...and didn't all of my photo editing done in time. So, it will have to wait until tomorrow. This is another Christmas card I made with my fabulous Paper Makeup Stamps Snow Happy set. My friend Shaela, who I met last Thursday, actually designed this set! This card started out as a sketch, but got too far from it for me to call it anything, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: PMS, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, Nestabilities, American Crafts Brads, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Snowballs, Rhinestones, and MS Border Punch


I hope you all have a great Tuesday! They're back to singles...so I'm rooting for Rudy all the way! Though, week 1 I picked Alan...so go Alan, lol. At the beginning of each show Brent and I watch, we pick who we think will win. The only time I've actually been right...was when I picked "Ed" to win Bachelorette. I thought I'd blown it though when he went home the first time, lol.

25 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute snowman...i need to get started on my xmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and seriously that snowman is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute snowman! And I love the sparkly snowflakes, too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super card! love it:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo sweet..that snowman is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I loved this set when I saw it! All the extra elements are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love him :)
    And your papers and layout are fab!

    TFS :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle, you are a master of combining patterned paper! Cute card! You are gonna be done with your goal of Christmas cards in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image! And how you've coloured and matched the papers - super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the dp's you used. SuPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Sparkle. Love that snowman and your colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card! I'll send you the picture of us tomorrow, and hopefully start catching up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's perfect! Great work. I love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an aodrable snowman! Love the pom-pom on his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, firstly, I LOVE that snowman! Well, in truth, I love ALL snowmen, but this one is just soooo adorable! I love how you colored him, and the colored DP you chose for your card! Excellent, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super cute card! Your snowman is adorable!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh is this DARLING! LOVE that DP-it makes the whole cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks