Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Merry Moosemas Card and Book Review: Second Chance

Here is my card for KL Stampin n Scrappin. Jessica was so sweet to trade some images with me, since I don't really own any High Hope stamps. I just feel like the only thing missing on my card is the mistletoe, lol. I also used Sketch Girl #7 for this card.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: High Hopes, sentiment is Amuse
Marvy Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Copics, and Basic Grey Brads


I just finished this book on Monday and I thought it was pretty good. It's about a group of friends who haven't seen each other since high school. It's been twenty years and one of them dies in a terrorist attack and they all come back together to go to the funeral.



The book plays out into all of their life stories and how they all come back to being friends again. It's a little dramatic...so if you don't like those affair stories, probably not the book for you. But it's a light and interesting read if you're in the mood for something easy and not too thoughtful.

I hope you all have a great hump day!

25 comments:

  1. Fab card, Sparkle! That High Hopes image is so cute! hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sparkle - the image just cracks me up! The snow flakes are awesome i love the bright colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moose image is too cute! Love those lips!

    That book soulds like the new generation "The Big Chill". I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You always use the cutest DP and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Christmas card! Love this stamp!
    Thank you for sharing about the book you read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute! I don't own any High Hopes but have always admired them. I love the colors and the fun snow flakes embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!! Love how the image goes with the paper so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun card...love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smooching moose! How cute! Great card, Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is too cute Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spark this is the cutest, I LOVE your Moose's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and adorable card! Love your trio of sparkly snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! I love High Hopes stamps and the DP of course is awesome...I love Basic Grey! great job Sparkle!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!! So perfect with the Eskimo Kisses DP!! Love those gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cute card! I am so stinkin' excited about tomorrow, it's even better than Christmas, lol! Can't wait to meet you - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card. I'm lovin all your Christmas cards this week. Again, your sentiments always match the image you choose so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and cheerful card Sparkle. I am drooling for that DP you used, lol.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card, as always, Sparkle! I love those Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at those lips!! Your card is adorable and of course your coloring ROCKS!!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute and fun! I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks