Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cuppycake with Huggabugg on Top

Yvonne works in Accounting and last week she asked if I could come talk to her. She sounded so serious, I thought I was in trouble, lol. I walked into her office and she asks, "Do you sell any of the cards you make?!?" I sighed in relief!

Her granddaughter is turning 1 on December 11th and she asked for a cupcake card. I told her I would make a few and she could pick out which one she liked best. Isn't this Huggabugg just the cutest? I also used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try from last week.

Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
CTMH Brads, MS Border Punch, PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Twine, Nestabilities, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


So, the Canada thing...I can't really say specifics until later, but I will speak generally. By Summer 2010, Brent and I could have some great career opportunities in the Vancouver metro area. Of course, Brent and I just bought a brand new house this year and it would be silly/hard to pack up and move once again.

But, I think it would be so wonderful up there and we could go to Canuck games all the time. Hockey is Brent's favorite sport, so it's a good lure to use on him. A girl can dream, eh?

Everyone have a great Saturday!

30 comments:

  1. This is very cute, i love all the colours you have used they all fit together perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love those Huggabugs! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love that Huggabug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! love how you've coloured her in and the paper combination is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I'm glad you didn't get into a bad kind of trouble! LOL She's going to have a hard time choosing.

    Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a funny story, Sparkle. LOL
    I am glad you picked a huggabugg. :) SHe looks adorable and the paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story! And that card is so adorable! I love the sketch and the papers you used! And living in BC is alluring, heard it's so beautiful up there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oy...this is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Oh, oh, oh, come on up to Canada! I live on Vancouver Island!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUMMY! Your card is delicious! I love the background paper and your coloring...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! The pp is perfect with the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great cupcake card, it feels like forever since you have made one! LOL Vancouver is a beautiful place to live, I grew up there. We are now a couple of hours away, but I still miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I love this one...those cupcakes, that image....wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! I love cupcakes. The image is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the two papers you used with this adorable Huggabugg!! The birthday girl is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute Sparkle. Love the way you colored the image. So freakin cute. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card! Canada eh? I must admit I haven't cross paths with one Canadian card maker that wasn't brilliant! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Sparkle! This card is adorable. I missed your KL SNS creation on Monday. I guess things are getting pretty busy with you at work and with the holidays coming up? Did you get your December package in the mail, hun? I do hope so.

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, that card is soooo sweet! Teehee! You can't move before we get a chance to meet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable huggabugg and such perfect DP to accent this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable, I can definitely understand why people would want to buy your cards, they are always fantastic.

    Good luck with the career opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Love it with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, big changes! Sounds fun - I've always wanted to visit Vancouver so it'd be a good excuse for me, haha! And congrats on the coworker turned customer - doesn't it make you feel good when people want to buy your creations?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! I really wish I had your coloring skills..love it! great job!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  25. You mean we could potentiall paper craft all the time, Sparkle?! This is an awesome hint, hoping that you will let us know soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow....your card is major cuteness Sparkle! I love your image and the cupcake DP is fab!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable!

    I agree, packing up and moving will be hard, but you have to think about where you guys see yourself living - whether it's staying where you are or moving far away!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow-congrats on your big news! Moving is always a bit stressful, but I've heard great things about Vancouver as well. Good luck to you! Thankfully internet friends are never far! LOVE this card and that Nook and Pantry paper is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks