Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #50

Okay...I know this card looks almost the same as yesterdays, lol. But I am loving the red and green! Again, there's no extra challenge this week...so any Christmas, Holiday, or Winter card is great!

So, I was really sad to hear that Kristi from Hanna Stamps sold Riley. The new store is called Riley and Company. I'm also very disappointed that they raised the price of unmounted Riley's from $4.25 to $5. I guess I'm glad I already own them all, so I only have to buy a couple each time they release new ones.

Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Riley and Company, sentiment is PTI
CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Pearls, and MS Border Punch


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!

Everyone have a fabulous Sunday! My fabulous department is hosting a fun game today at the conference that we've been keeping top secret. It should be lots of fun and will post pics later!

27 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your weekend!

    This is a super cute image and card. That paper is wonderful as is your coloring.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I must be living under a rock, I had no idea that Riley was sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley is sweet, perfect coloring. Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is cute with the tree of his! I didn't know Riley had sold either, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this one too! Your coloring is awesome and the paper is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is darling! Sparkle everyone will most likely be raising their prices soon TGF posted that at the new year they will be going up a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riley is adorable! I'm loving red/greens now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Riley is super adorable, Sparkle! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I didn't know that riley was sold! you're so lucky to have them all!

    Love the card! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card Sparkle! He is sooo cute! I'll be uploading my entry as soon as I get ANOTHER xmas card done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this riley!! your card is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Sparkle! I better dig out this Riley and ink him up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Busy girl! Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Total cuteness! Hope your busy weekend was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is stunning! I think I signed up for something even though I didn't mean to, this is my first time to you blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've done an awesome job with Riley, as usual! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The red panel is really striking layered on top of this fun BG pattern and Riley is colored beautifully as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. O I love it! I love Riley's and thought that whole thing was kinda weird..but o well..I also have enough that it's all good :) I will contact you tomorrow Sparkle..thanks for being patient with me...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that Riley! Beautiful card/papers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute image! ANd love that paper! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOHH I like that paper, looks like hounds tooth. Very cute card !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's mine:
    http://lem-photography.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-believe-in-santa.html

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love green and red too! Riley is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there,

    yeh I managed to join your challenge Mr Linky is done.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card Sparkle! Have you made enough yet for Xmas? I think I've overdone it this year for a change! Anyway, thx for the challenge, Mr Linky done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks