Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #49 - Stella Card

Since I'm trying to get all of my cards done, there aren't going to be any more extra challenges. Just make any Holiday, Winter, or Christmas card(s)! Isn't Stella just a bundle of fun? I also used one of Jen dul Muro's Sketch For You To Try. I'll admit that it drives me batty that Jen doesn't number these, lol. Maybe I just need to start using the dates.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Brads, Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Copics, and Nestabilities


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! I am getting my hair and nails done! Next weekend is Moneytree's annual Manager's Conference and I'm so *excited* to have my acrylics put back on! :)

26 comments:

  1. SPARKS; YOUR CARD IS SO CUTE; i LOVE THE FUNNY IMAGE::: tHE PAPERS ARE FAB1 hAPPY SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.. Just wondering, how many Christmas Cards have you made now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like have a happy holiday or else. LOL GREAT image and once again showcased to perfection!

    Have fun getting your hair and nails done. Sometimes I do miss my acrylic nails, but these days they would definitely be more of a hindrance. LOL No matter what, getting pampered sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sensational card Sparkle - LOVE the image and the BG papers you have teamed it with! Loving the snowflakes and buttons
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Pretty pretty papers, Love the Stella image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tooo stinkin' FUN...love all the Eskimo Kisses paper...love, love, love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute Sparkle!
    Love Stella decked out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is too funny and cute! Love your card!

    Enjoy getting pampered today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Gotta love Stella!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome combination of EK DPs for this fun Stella image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally fun Sparkle!!! I just love that image ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable image and that paper is just too cute. Wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog.Hope you make 200 real soon. I am definately one. So how many cards do you need?I am at 40 more I think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card!! Always think I'm too old for Bella. As for Stella, maybe not!! You certainly did her justice! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another Awesome Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wait what happened I was going to do a card for last weeks challenge! No Fair!!! This new card is a hoot I love her sassy style! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!! Love the holiday colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that Stella is hilarious! good luck getting the last of your cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card!!! Also thanks for another fun challenge.
    trish

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards. I entered mine and linked to yours from my blog. Thanks,
    Linda Gilpin Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anne, what a super cute card. I love the funky bella image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge over at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks