Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #48

I've been slowly working on updating my address book. My family must hate me now...since I've had 4 addresses in 3 states in the last 4 years. I love how Facebook messages get me the fastest responses, lol. I'm much more of an old school communicator. I don't really text that much either. I can say it faster then I can type it, so I'd rather just call ya. In just 4 weeks I'll be mailing out all of my cards!

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch #103 for this card. I realized there's a lot of squares, so that's what this week's challenge will be. Use multiple squares on your card. And if you really want to, you can always use the sketch.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and CTMH Brads


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Everyone have a great Sunday. Today will be laundry, grocery shopping, and a bit of crafting hopefully. I hope you all enjoyed that extra hour of sleep you got!

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great image and papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Sparkle! I hope to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is so sweet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that paper, lol. That image is cute, I like the colors you used.

    Oh please check out my blog I have a surprise for you there :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I will have to try and get on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love the DP and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what an absolutely adorable image! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card...so adorable...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this card is so cute! I love the layout of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, I love all the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!! gosh I love Pink Cat Studio stamps..and you did a FAB job using them with this sketch. I want to take the challenge :) hopefully today... Have a great Sunday!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! The image is too cute! If I can color like you I'd get more images like that. But with my current state, the more solid the stamps the better :P

    My extra hour of sleep was non-existence. I blame it on the Jovie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! LOVE that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! And go you for getting all your cards done! I've never texted....don't know how..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my gosh...this is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. of course I love this card!!! great colors and love the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. another great card! I need to start pumping mine out, I only have a handful finished, ack!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! Love her earmuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful. Use squares huh? I may have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous Sparkle creation! Your friends and family must love receiving the cards you create. LOL at your comment about address changes.

    Have a great week, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your card is so sweet! love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! That PCS stamp is so sweet! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty card and awesome layout!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sparkle this is terrific!!! I am going to do everything in my power to do your challenge! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it! Billy and Lily are so much fun! I haven't been able to play lately, things have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute is this! I love that little puppy in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You know I am all over this one! Me and my skating thing. Darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This Christmas card is adorable. You've done such a good job with your weekly card challenge. Love the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks