Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chilly Flopsey Card

Sadly, they started playing Christmas music at work this last Monday. I've always been one of those "not until after Thanksgiving" people. Of course, this year with making Christmas cards year round, I kindof through that out the window. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas music, but I still think it's too early, lol. Doesn't Flopsey just make you want to curl up with a nice mug of cocoa? I also used Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try from Halloween.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: MFT, sentiment is PTI
Rhinestones, CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, PTI Buttons, Snowballs


I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. Even though I will be working today, our conferences are so much fun! Dorinda, the trainer here in Seattle is celebrating her 15th year with Moneytree and we're so excited to see her get her award tonight!

The last 2 years we've (the Training Dept.) been nominated Department of the Year. Hopefully, third times a charm and we'll come home with the win this year! Cross your fingers for me! :)

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sparkle, and fingers crossed your successful tonight!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Sparkle! So cute.

    Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you. Enjoy! Oh, and I'm a "not until after Thanksgiving" person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sparkle - I'm rooting for you to win this year!!! But you're already a winner . . . you know that!

    I agree about the Christmas music, too. Although I am certainly looking forward to it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, card Sparkle!

    Best of luck for your team this weekend. I'm glad you enjoy these conferences...makes having to work on the weekend so much easier.

    I'm a after Thanksgiving person myself. True story...last year in JULY I was looking for pool supplies at Walmart. They were already stopping the stocking of them for Christmas stuff in JULY! That just made me mad. It's nuts how they creep the holiday in earlier and earlier and skip the true spirit of Thanksgiving even. Sigh and hmph.

    Have a great weekend, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Sparkle! Flopsey is so cute!
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card...yeah, there something wrong about christmas music before t-giving...although I've been LOVING all the christmas cards out in bloggieland:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card & love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable ~ I love Flopsey!

    I'm with you.. Christmasy stuff should start after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you there...I need the transition of Thanksgiving into Christmas as well. Love Flopsey...I actually drink hot chocolate year round.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow fab card ,beautiful colours and image
    love it
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another too cute card! Fingers and toes are crossed for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute card...I'm so glad that i got the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling image! Love the colors as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree - I like to wait to listen to Christmas music until after TG. Have fun and good luck at the conference - your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the paper you have used on this fab card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute Sparkle, and the papers work so well!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Good-luck this weekend!

    Lol! We are opposites then- started singing Christmas songs to my five month old yesterday :). As far as 2012, the special effects were good but Independence Day and Day After Tomorrow were better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card with nice & rich coloring and colors of DP! The buttons are great add ons :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun image -- the big ears made me smile and I laughed even harder when I saw that he was holding a mug! Awesome job on this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love it, stunning.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks