Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Bitty Ones

Wahoo- it's my 5th layout for this year, lol! 21 more to hit my goal. Isn't my Mini Me just the cutest ever?!? These pictures were taken last March when Brent and I came home to buy the rest of our China set with my Aunt Nancy. The kiddos tend to get shy around Brent, but I actually got them to smile and take a pic.

People always comment about how attached Emily and I are...and I think that just comes from me always wanting a sister. I use to beg my mom for a sister all the time. My mom and her sister hated each other (I've only met my Aunt once, when my grandparents passed away) and my mom always tried to talk me out of this crazy idea. Because if I did have a sister, then I would have to share this...and share that, lol. Now I see it as, I can either be sad about my mom or I can be happy about Em and Michael. I try to focus on the latter...

Paper: CTMH and My Minds Eyes Abbey Road
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, and American Craft Thickers


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! Happy Birthday to my dad and I will report back later with my damage at Amuse! Rachel tends to be a bad influence on me... :)



25 comments:

  1. Awww....how sweet of the little kids. I have 5 sisters, but we are very close and always getting along very well :o) My daughter always wants a big sister....well I can't help her with that?! lol
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...super sweet sparks! I have 2 older brothers...no sisters...I use to wish for a sister too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout!! The bittys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout! Love it! I have 5 older brothers and no sisters, and used to wish I had one. I did however have a friend I loved like a sister.

    I'm glad you choose to focus on the positive. Keep on enjoying your Mini Me! Thanks for sharing another tidbit about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout & colors! Love the date too! So happy for you, you have some sweet little bitty's to love! :) Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Sparks! Your "bittys" are precious. I have four younger sisters. They're a blessing just like your Mini Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos of your "bittys" Sparkle. I don't have any siblings and always wished I'd had at least one. I had a great friend that was always with us though and thought of her as my sister. My hubby's an only child too, so now that we have 2 boys we're both kind of learning about the whole sibling thing. :)

    Have an awesome time at Amuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so pleased to see a layout from you Sparkle. I know you've got a goal. Anyway, it's a wonderful layout. I love the photos. What a great way to capture your bitties with Brent.

    Have fun shopping at Amuse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet layout! Your bitty ones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and the little ones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy WCMD Sparkle!
    Your layout is beautiful and full of love for your sister and brother!
    I have four brothers and I too have always wanted a sister. Lucky you...your wish came true! Emily is beautiful!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a wonderful page Sparkle! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay for another layout! :) super cute kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your layout - your bittys are just precious!!! I love how much your mini-me looks like you - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sparkle. Happy WCMD!
    So sweet layout, very nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet layout! Have fun shopping today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome job on the layout! What a great gift for us children even when they are turning our hair gray! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout those kiddos are adorable. I have twin sisters jut a little younger than me, no brothers. Hope you didn't do to much damage at Amuse-can't wait to hear what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very sweet layout Sparkle, a beautiful photos.

    :) marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome layout! The happy colors and clean lines are the perfect way to showcase these sweet, sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layout is so sweet and your story even sweeter! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute photos!! I love the colors you used in your page, it turned out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for sharing your family pictures!
    I love the layout you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks