Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #45

Last year I got the cute little bird house stamp that was covered with snow. When this matching bird stamp came out this year, of course I had to get it. I'm a matchy, matchy kind of gal. :) This week's challenge is to make a card with a bird on it. I also used CPS's Sketch #136 for this.

Christmas postage officially went on sale October 8th. I know it's still early, but I took the plunge and ordered enough stamps for all of my Christmas cards. I'm still working on getting envelopes though. Did you know they actually make $0.64 stamps? I'm gonna start buying these to send out my lumpy cards, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, CTMH Brads, and Friskars Border Punch


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


I hope you all have a great Sunday! I will be cleaning, crafting, and shopping. Ann Taylor is having a huge Columbus Day sale and I really want some new clothes for the Manager's Conference. Brent has a golf date...so I have the house to myself! :)

29 comments:

  1. Wow, very funky!!!

    Not sure about christmas postage but all the big supermarkets over here are starting to stock the shelves full of christmas goodies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sparkle - love the papers and colours and i can so see why you had to have this stamp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. I love that stamp and it looks great paired with those Eskimo Kisses papers. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Have you tried clear envelopes? They're fun & they showcase your cards! clearenvelopes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. I really like that you are all "matchy-matchy." *Ü* Thanks for the postage info. Will have to check into it here.

    Just so you are totally jealous...we got up to a record high temp yesterday of 26 degrees!!! Don't cha just want to come back here to live now??? LOL Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors & that stamp? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I always gotta get matching stuff too! I think that's how they suck you in! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty,, pretty, love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable image! Love the color combo! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and delightful card. Love the DP with the red and blue combo. Isn't that nice sometimes to have the whole house all by yourself?! Enjoy your weekend :o)
    hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Sparkle!!! I love all of your cards and it's so much fun to post Christmas cards on Sunday.. I only do it because of you :)
    Thank you
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! I love that stamp image. That's from Bella? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a yummy card! Love that stamp and those new BG papers! ... more stash to add to my wishlist!! LOL! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Have fun shopping and crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Sparkle! I love the reds against this blue background and the image is one I hadn't seen yet -- fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the colors!! super cute card, like the style of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Sparkle this one is just precious! I Love the blue with the other colors...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So darned cute, Sparkle! That is a sweet image ... perfectly colored I might add, and the papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHat an adorable stamp! I have the perfect stamp for this challenge, let's see if I can get it done before we leave town!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey matchy-matchy girl:) love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's good to know about the stamps-cuz unfortunately ALL my cards are bulky, LOL! This one is SUPER cute, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness... I finally made my first Christmas card Sparkle! LOL Aren't you proud of me? :P

    I think it has something to do with the fact that I needed to complete some cards from my Whimsie Doodles dt. haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. That stamp is adarable! Great layout.

    Thanks for the info about the 64cent stamps. That will be better than putting 2-3 stamps on each envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is super cute Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card! Off to find a bird stamp to use.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The card is super duper cute. I LOVE those birds!!! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks