Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday Madeline Ketto Card for Erica

Today is my friend Erica's birthday and I made this for her. I've had this Ketto for awhile now and finally decided to ink her up. So, I must say that the pro of not being on DTs right now is that I've been able to use all of my hoarded un-inked old stamps, lol. It's amazing how much stuff you can collect.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and CTMH Brads


So...since many of you "heart" Stephanie Plum, I will give it another try, lol. I got the first one off of Paperback Swap, so I will request the next one.


I don't normally do these...but since it comes with a quiz, I thought it would be fun! Thanks Amy for giving me this!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Mid-length
3. Your mother? Holly
4. Your father? Bruce
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? Mystery
7. Your favorite drink? Machiatto
8. Your dream/goal? Sparkle Creations
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Misfortunates
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Tall
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? iPod
17. Where did you grow up? Oregon
18. Last thing you did? Coffee
19. What are you wearing? Suit
20. Your TV? DVR
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Love
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? Civic
27. Something your not wearing? Nail polish
28. Your favorite store? Impress
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Biggest Loser
32. Your best friend? Catherine
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Sushiland

Yeah, it's almost the weekend! Everyone have a fabulous Friday!

26 comments:

  1. Sparkle, love it. I've admired these Ketto stamps from afar and resisted up til now. Great card.

    Hope your well, have a great weekend!

    Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used! And her hair looks fab!

    LOL about finally inking up your new stamps. I was in that rut, too. So now I stamp a few as soon as I get them. Ag least then I don't have any un-inked ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is so cute! I love this Ketto stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sweet card!!!!

    thanks for playing....I heart sushiland too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The pop of black really makes your image the center of attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! love the colors.
    I have a few stamps that have been sittting begging to be inked too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, awesome work. Hugs Cindy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, me likes Sushi too!!

    Just did this survey as well! Wow, it's going around...and I think that's great! Love filling those out!

    Such a cute card, Sparkle! Awesome sketch and colors. That ketto stamp is just adorable!

    PS. I sign my cards "Rinne Creations" or "Corinne Creations" too :). Good-luck on your dream...you are SOO on your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! Love the red and blue! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card today! It is amazing how much we collect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely card! TFS Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing! Love the layout and bright vibrant colors!! The coloring is Fab! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have some Ketto stamps from SCS swap and I can't color them LOL! so you go girl! great job Sparkle..
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel the same way - it's so nice to use some of my less-loved supplies. :) And I'm happy to have time to scrapbook again. Love the card, and what a fun little quiz! Looking forward to finally meeting you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! I have a ton of Kettos I still need :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous Ketto card!! I always enjoy your color combos!! Beautiful! Have a wonderful and creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card Sparkle! Love the layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another cute card, Sparkle! Love red, white and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sparks! These li'l Kettos are the cutest! :) Love the Asain flaire on this card! Have a wonderful weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the modern feel to this with the bold colors and clean lines!
    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Again great color choices!! And I agree with Lynn, such clean lines and Very PRETTY! Makes me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stupid blogger...I can't believe I missed TWO of your creations! Love this one...I'm off to check out the other one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute image and a beautiful bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such an adorable card!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks