Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chirstmas Card Challenge Week #42

I used Get Sketchy #5 for my card today. You can do the sketch, or just make whatever Christmas card you would like. As we get closer to the holidays, I'm hoping more people will play. Again, the only real rule I have is that your card does need to be a holiday card.

When I was at Scrapbook Nook last week, I couldn't resist the new MM paper, Mistletoe. It's just darling and I can't wait to make little gifties for my peeps at work with it.

Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Crystal Stickles, Copics, Nestabilites, Cuttlebug Embossing, CTMH Brads, and PTI Buttons


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


Well, I hope you all have a great Sunday! One more week until Brothers and Sisters comes back on!

21 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love the glitter on the image, which is colored fabulously. I can see why you like that paper, and I really like the sentiment.

    Great, out of the box, Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Sparkle! Great job with the sketch and I too love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sparkle! I haven't seen that paper yet (probably a good thing as it would be stitting on my shelf with my bizillion other papers that I've purchased and never used, lol). Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Sparkle, a lovely LO!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sparkle! I have another Christmas card made and will put it up on my blog and link to it this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and beautiful card! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Sparkle. Fun paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I've got to get some of these Miss Anya's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable. Love the new paper and the sentiment is perfect with the image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me all cozy inside! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Sparkle! I love this paper too! Really love your idea with Miss Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You card is very pretty Sparkle! I totally LOVE the DP, it is very pretty! Your image is super cute and colored in beautifully!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I wish had more time to play. I should have more time in Mid October. I'm hoping that's when I'll really be in the zone for making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful card! I love that you used the Miss Dressy Anya in a non-traditional way - they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card, she is so cute!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks