Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Friendship Blossoms

Here is another sneek peek at a new Sherrod Design's stamp set. I truly do love flowers, though I'm allergic to pollen. So I have learned to love paper flower just as much as real ones, lol. I wanted to put Stickles on here...but I was scared it would run the ink. I forget sometimes, since I'm so use to using my Brillance inkpad. Thats what I love the most about it. The Brillance and Copic marker ink stay put even when the Stickles are on thick, lol.

I stamped my background with Heavenly Blue and stamped the outline with Crystal Blue. My main flowers I stamped Twilight on Crystal Blue cardstock. The leaves are Sweet Leaf ink on Sweet Leaf cardstock. Making this card, I felt very inspired by Laurel and Amy. Laurel always uses large flowers and images so beautifully and I love how Amy dresses up her buttons with pearls!

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Sherrod Studio
Nestabilities, Pearls, and CTMH Buttons


Well, I hope you all have a great Tuesday! I'm interested to see who with the POV tonight on Big Brother. I really hope Jeff gets Jesse out this week. I think it would be awesome and totally rock the boat. Then it would be the house against Natalie playing for HOH, since Chima can't play again.

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING ! Love the colours Sparkle.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! Love the sentiment and your coloring, it's beautiful! Love your new banner too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love big bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle, how DO you do it? How do you know just what papers to use to show off your images to such perfection? I'm in awe of that talent.

    This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Sparkle! It's so calming to look at.

    I'm with you on the BB. I hope Jeff puts both Jessie & Natalie up against each other. I can't wait to see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a beauty. Love how you added the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just so pretty! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous card, everything about it is beautiful. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! the color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...lovin' your buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo pretty pretty! :) Love these colors and those roses are gorgeous! :) Hope you're having a great day Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! And yes, I hope Jeff sends Jesse home too - or Chima - or Natalie....lot of people I can't stand this season. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love how you used the big flowers and the colors are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card:) love the colours!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card! Love the bright colors you chose and the button/pearl middle, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very pretty!! love the blues and the emporium paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. Your talent now matter what you creat never ceases to amaze me. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I am the 27th comment???? Sigh LOL
    pairing those flowers with that paper was brilliant...It looks gorgeous!
    Beautiful card Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, and I totally agree about BB! Should be a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Sparkle! What a nice surprise :) Your blog and cards look fantastic. Keep in touch or let me know if you come to Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! The flowers are beautiful and the color combo is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful color combo...love the buttons...wouldn't have thought to do that...turned out great~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks