Monday, August 17, 2009

Salzburg Layout

Our first stop on our honeymoon was Salzburg, Austria. Brent and Drew have been friends since elementary school and played tennis together in high school. Drew went to study abroad our freshmen year in college and fell in love with an Austrian girl, Lisa. They eventually got married and Drew moved over there after graduating college.

Paper: Making Memories Passport
Making Memories Passport Tags, Stickers, and Clip, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Thickers


Drew and Lisa took us Downtown and we had a great time looking at all the shops. There was a festival going on, so we stopped to eat and drink beer too. We also took the unoffical Sound of Music tour. I'm a huge fan of the musical...but it really surprised me how many people go there just to go on this tour. There were Sound of Music memorabilia everywhere we went. I also got to see the building that Mozart was born in. That was pretty neat.

Well, I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me...

22 comments:

  1. I love your layout!!!! What a fabulous photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Yes, great pic! I love the plane on the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun layout, Sparkle, and a romantic story! How nice that you were able to visit with an old friend on your honeymoon! Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Sparkle! Fun, too, when you have such a wonderful photo to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I had a piece of that paper....don't know where it went though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout, Sparkle! What a wonderful background story. I do hope you find a way to journal about that and maybe tuck it behind the photo somewhere. Such a great way to start your honeymoon! I love the Sound of Music, too. I think it was the first movie I ever saw in movie theater! (Yep, I'm old~LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Sounds like a great first stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! I love those papers, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic layout, Sparkle!! John and I are planning on going to Europe for our 15 year anniversary, so we've got 8 more years to save up for it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great page Sparkle. Your Honeymoon looks like an excellent trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! I love this layout...the paper is perfect and what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! I love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the page! Your story is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great layout and story behind it. Your picture is breath taking with the mountain views in the background. Salzburg is beautiful and you captured it remarkably.

    Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really nice. It looks like you guys were enjoing the company! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout, Sparkle. I like the colours you have chosen to complement your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome layout Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors you used. :) Very cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful page! I love the breezy color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks