Friday, August 14, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday with TGF

This week's challenge is stitching. Well, since I love my sewing machine, this challenge was an easy one for me. Check out The Greeting Farm blog to see all of the other DT cards too. I want to hang her up in my craft room. I think I will use the other 2 Miss Anyas and make one that says "create" and one that says "dream."

Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, and Copics


Last week my friend and fellow DT member Mary made this really cute card and made an inspiring award out of it. Isn't she just darling?!? Well, this is what inspired my card for today.


Now, I must admit to you, while I'm dodging the tomatoes, that I'm one of those lame people that aren't really into awards. Please don't get me wrong...I have true APPRECIATION for all of my followers, fans, and fellow artists. I'm also very HONORED when I receive awards from others as well. I just believe that everyone inspires you in a different way and it's hard to pick and single people out. I'm one of those "being fair" types, even when it's not really fair, lol. So now you all know why I don't give them out...

But this award was extra special to me, because Mary made it herself and she is truly an inspiration to me. She makes the cutest creations and I'm so happy that we both made it on the Farm together!

Everyone have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend!

25 comments:

  1. I love this card, I think I may have to buy the Dressy Anyas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! Can't believe I have not taken the Anya plunge...I only have few of the digis! Love the letters you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I too like the Anya images but have not bought any. I really don't 'need' another line of stamps right now. Love the bold colors what did you use to do the lettering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sparkle, it will look great in your craft room!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! LOVE the color and all the textures/dimension-this is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Anya is so stylish -- love the coordinating hair! Of course, coordinating with Basic Grey is always a stylish touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sparks! :) So what did you think of BB last night?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the idea of making two more for your craft room! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation and a great idea! I would love to see the other two once you finish. I love Anya's and decorating my craft space with them is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cute card, I love the coloring on her!! And way to use the award for inspiration. I also feel the same way about them, I want to give them to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inspire is right! This is fabulous! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. and this is why I gave you the award! Sparkle you are so inspirational and the projects you create are beyond amazing. It is truly an honor to be on the Gardener Design team with you. I can't wait to see the other cards.
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This beautiful!! Love the colors!! Great coloring and design!! What an awesome way to decorate your craft room~

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just get better and better. WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is adorable! I LOVE her hair. Congrats on your totally cute award.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! I really love the layout and your stunning sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card - it was my favorite over on the TGF blog today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sparkle, your card is beautiful! I love the sewing feature and your image is beautiful!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card! What a great idea to hang it in your craft room.

    Thank you for honestly sharing your thoughts on blog awards. I feel the same way. You just said it better than I could. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a darling card, I'm loving her blue hair and all the pretty colors in the background! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The papers used in this card are gorgeous! I love how well they go together. The image is absolutely darling too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! Congrats on the award! Yes i agree inspiration is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super cute! I love the stitching(my machine gets no love!)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks