Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #39

If you're looking for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop, it's the post right below this one. You have until midnight tonight for a chance to win a free stamp!

I got my new PTI order this week...so I just had to use my new stuff. I have to learn and accept the fact that I CANNOT do simple and clean. Sigh. I tried to CASE a card from Heather Nichols and it just wasn't working for me. I just have to learn that I NEED the layers and embellishments, lol.

So this week's challenge is use something that represents nature. It can be a tree, holly berries, ivy, snow, pine cones...whatever you want.

Paper: PTI and SU
Stamps: PTI, CTMH Flourishes
PTI Buttons, PTI Ribbon, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Twine and MS Border Punch


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!


I hope you all have a great Sunday!

20 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm with you on the embellishments- that's my style as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle

    Gorgeous card loving the colours.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! And, if we all stamped the same it wouldn't be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sparkle, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Sparkle and neat challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and good for you for realizing where your true talents lie. Gotta be true to you!

    Thanks for sharing another sensational Sparkle Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is absolutely beautiful, Sparkle! Love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I love it. I'm excited to see what other PTI goodies you got. Hopefully we'll be seeing more art using them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! the colors are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I have a hard time with simple and clean too. But your card rocks! And fun challenge for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I think you did a terrific job and that your card is beautiful Sparkle!
    I love PTI stamps also but I am so intimidated by them. *lol*
    Enjoy what is left of your weekend:)
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love everything about it. So glad you decided to go this route. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh purrrrrdy!

    LOVE this new PTI set and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color combo especially the green. I'm sooo bad at coloring flowers yours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sparks. I am friends with amy and recognized your name from TGF too funny. I love your work. You rock girl!! I think I will now follow your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the flourishes and the Christmas colors on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks