Sunday, August 16, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #37

While I was cleaning, I came across this image of Willow that I got from Wish RAK. I believe she is suppose to be drinking hot cocoa..so for this week's challenge, use anything that's related to that. Coffee, tea, mugs, etc. Since Willow is stamped on white cardstock, I cut her out and colored her in completely, lol. The sentiment is stamped on Colonial White cardstock though.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, sentiment is MFT
Copics, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, and Nestabilities


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday! I will be making a diaper cake today for my friend Shannon. Pictures to follow soon!

23 comments:

  1. I love this card! My favorite part about winter is curling up with a hot drink to pass the time. :)

    And, I made a diaper cake with my friend shannon this time last year! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sparkle! She definitely looks as if she's enjoying that cup of goodness!

    Good luck with your diaper cake. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Willow image. I purchased her last year, but still haven't inked her up. Love the idea of enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate or my Starbucks Caramel Sauce Mocha on a cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Willow image. I too have a couple of WRAK, all colored but none turned into cards yet.

    What did you use to get the sparkle on her sweater it's fabulous?

    Hope you had fun at the Mariner's game yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It appears you haven't missed a beat these past few days! All amazing cards, my friend! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Sparkle! I love the image, and how you cut her out. I'm hoping that I will get to play along more frequently now that I'm done traveling for work for a while. I've missed participating. Have a wonderful Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so warm, cozy and content ~ love it! I'll try to make time to play this week ~ I love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my FAVE WOJ stamps of all time! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautifully finished card. Your coloring is stunning and I love the choice of your image and DP. Looks wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very cute Sparkle! Something about curling up with a warm cup of cocoa on a cold gray day..I love it!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Great challenge this week! I love the idea~

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous! super image and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle! OMGosh! I haven't visited your blog in forever! This card is Ca-ute! I love it! I'm going to try and give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and great challenge Sparkle! I LOVE visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so warm and cozy! I loved this week's challenge theme--so glad I could join in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card. So glad I was finally able to do another Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this image! It makes me want to curl up with a cuppa tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks