Sunday, August 9, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #36 - Wreathabella Card

For this week's card, I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. You can either use the sketch or make whatever Christmas card you want. :) They have some really cute Christmas cards for their sketch samples too. Just click the link above to see the actual sketch.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday! I have some fun stuff coming up this week!

20 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I'm looing for some Christmas stamps right now, and I think I just HAVE to have that Bella one! He he!! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really have to get on the Christmas bandwagon! I hardly comment, but I check out your posts every day, and pay special attention to your Christmas ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch. Your card looks great. You must have quite the stack of Christmas cards now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card! Lovin' your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and great papers. You sure know how to pick 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one! I love anything you do with Bellas in fact! Great paper too!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute!! Love this bella..must get her before Christmas!!
    I had mailed you a Wish RAK but I added a few numbers to your address and it came back so I'll get it re-sent on Monday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image and the homey feeling of this card, Sparkle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness! Woo hoo a sketch this week too! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card! I got some new bellas in the mail this week, I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Bellas always look so fabulous! Love those blue buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this bella!!!! :) the paper is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a CUTE Bella! She makes a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Sparkle!
    Your Bella image is beautiful and the DP and buttons....awesome!
    hugs
    risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is way tooo pretty I love the sketch you used!!! I might have to join in on this challenge :) I have a stamp picked out that I can make for Christmas:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks