Sunday, August 2, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #35

I got my new SU paper on Thursday, so I rushed to open it and make a quick card. I think this paper pack will be really popular for holiday cards this year. I don't really have a challenge for you this week, so just take anything from my card and add it to yours. It can be the colors, paper, sketch, Riley, ribbon, etc.

And I have to admit...this card drives me a little wonky, lol. I'm so a "white" cardstock girl and had to use colonial white to match the designer paper.

Paper: SU Merry Moments
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, sentiment is Amuse
PTI Buttons, Snowflake Punches, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Ribbon


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

21 comments:

  1. soooooo adorable! I can't believe how much 10 degrees makes a difference in the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Sparkle. Even if you had to use Colonial White. I wonder, does it make it harder to color? The paper is probably different than the white, right? Well, you can't tell if it does, as your coloring looks terrific, as usual!

    Have a great day, hope your weather is starting to cool off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sparkle. That is very fun paper. And Rile is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Those papers are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree-toting Riley is so cute! Great papers, too! And an awesome card, regardless of the Colonial White! I use CW as much as pure white and love it. It's the Vanilla Cream that throws me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cute paper...and one thing I don't need is more Christmas holiday paper!! Guess I should get busy on cards so I can get more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley is adorable! Love the sparkly snowflake and the dp is fab!

    I am loving your home state - so pretty here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card! now PLEASE tell me you have a sentiment that says "Merry Christmoose" - you totally need one with thet Riley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Sparkle. Riley looks great and the SU papers are gorgeous!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Sparkle for letting me play on your blog. I love all of your cards..you have endless amount of talent...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin great! I love the new SU paper! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is sooo cute!!! Okay. Here it is August. I guess I had better get moving on my Christmas Cards. I will add one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute, Sparkle! And, you're right - that is great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always loved this Riley! Cute card! love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card. I think you're right, that paper is going to be a hit. I love all the green! Hopefully I'll get to play soon! (been sewing ^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah I get to play along again this week!! This is such a fantastic idea to make cards all year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks