Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bella Twisted Challenge #8 - Charlotte Ketto Card

This week's Twisted Bella Challenge is a color challenge. The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, and Celery Green. Please use the keyword BTC8 when you upload to the Bella Forum on SCS.

I have fallen off my birthday card wagon again, but I'm trying to catch up! It's my SBS4 sister Chris's birthday tomorrow and I made this card for her. It says "belated" on it, because by the time I mail it to Canada, she will get it late.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Amuse
Rhinestones, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


A $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

Everyone have a great Thursday! Here's to hoping for an uproar on BB tonight!

19 comments:

  1. This is very cute and I'm a little behind as well. Too much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I have her and haven't had time to ink her up yet but ohhhh is she cute! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Love the color combo and of course the Ketto is adorable. I really like the nestie you used too. Is that the Peony shape?

    Yay for BB tonight too! We have company coming, so I may not get to watch. Need to go set the DVR right now! Go Jeff!!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is ADORABLE!! love the colors and that ketto is way sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty!
    Oh, I need to get me some Bella's! They are so precious and beautiful!
    TFS :*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and beautiful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! That image is delightful...as are the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are so fun together! Love that Ketto too!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card! I need to sit down and make 3 birthday cards this week, I am always running low!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how SWEET this card is! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made these colors work so well together, love the nestie you used and the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a way to tackle that color palette! This looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable Sparkle! I really love the color combo..awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable is this?! I love the image and your use of those colors. I'm not a fan of any shade of coral, but you rocked it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks